- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi-Detached Property Located In One Of East Belfast's Most Popular Areas
- Five Bedrooms (One Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- White Bathroom Suite With Freestanding Bath
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace & Bay Window
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances Open Dining Area / Family Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Basement Den With Further Storage Areas
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Within Walking Distance Of Ballyhackamore, The Comber Greenway & Shandon Park Golf Club
- Convenient To A Range Of Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools, Public Transport Links, Cafes & Restaurants
Additional InformationThis attractive and well presented semi-detached villa comes to the market and will no doubt be of interest to families seeking to establish themselves with one of East Belfast's most popular areas. Within walking distance of Ballyhackamore, the Comber Greenway and Shandon Park Golf Club, local schools and shops are also close by.
The accommodation comprises an entrance porch leading to the entrance hall with a downstairs cloakroom with WC, living room with feature fireplace and bay window, a contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and central island open to dining area and family room, and a separate utility room. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms and main bathroom in white suite with freestanding bath. On the second floor is a further bedroom with an ensuite shower room and excellent eaves storage.
The property benefits from a superb basement used as a home gym / den which leads to a further storage space. Outside, the property has a front garden with off street parking and an enclosed garden area to the rear with a decked patio.
Convenient to a host of social and recreational amenities, Belfast City Centre, the Outer Ring and Belfast City Centre, the Ulster Hospital and Stormont Estate are within easy reach.
- Composite front door with double glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terrazzo floor. Hardwood front door with single glazed inset and side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Partially wooden panelled walls. Place rack. Corniced ceiling.
- Contemporary white suite comprising, push button WC. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.96m (17' 10" x 13' 0")
Limestone fireplace with gas inset fire and marble hearth. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Solid wooden floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.53m (13' 0" x 11' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor. Picture rail Corniced ceiling. Open to:
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.17m x 5.59m (20' 3" x 18' 4")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces. 1.5 bowl 'Franke' stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher. 5 ring 'Smeg' gas stainless steel hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor fan. 'Bosch' integrated oven and microwave. Central island with breakfast bar. Integrated fridge/freezer. Recessed spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed french doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.08m x 1.88m (6' 10" x 6' 2")
Range of low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- Access to hotpress.
- White suite comprising freestanding ball and claw bath with thermostatic shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Recessed spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 3.73m (18' 0" x 12' 3")
Sand wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.56m (13' 0" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.26m (9' 2" x 7' 5")
Sand wooden floor. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.02m x 5.26m (19' 9" x 17' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with electric shower. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.28m x 2.49m (17' 4" x 8' 2")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front garden in lawn and driveway parking. Rear decked patio area and garden in lawns.
Travelling along the Knock Road from the Upper Newtownards Road 127 Knock Road is located just past Knockvale Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »