- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Extended Family Home In Sought After South Belfast Location On Stunning Mature And Private Double Site
- Gracious Panelled Reception Hall With Wood Strip Floor, Cloakroom With WC
- Formal Drawing Room With Bay Window Overlooking Gardens With Feature Natural Stone Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room With Bay Window, Polished Oak Fireplace Surround And Tiled Inset And Hearth
- Stunning Open Plan Living Room, Dining Room And Bespoke Kitchen Opening On To Raised Sun Terrace
- Living Room With Attractive Marble Fireplace
- Bespoke Kitchen By Robinson Interiors
- Fully Fitted Utility Room And Separate Boiler Cupboard
- Luxury Fully Tiled Family Bathroom With Freestanding Oval Shaped Bath, Walk-In Double Shower Cubicle, Two Circular Feature Towel Rails, WC, Floating Wash Hand Basin With Matching Cupboards Below And Above With Mirrored Front Cupboards
- Extensive Master Bedroom Suite With Separate Fully Fitted Dressing Room, Double Glazed Doors Overlooking Stunning Gardens
- Ensuite Wet Room With Walk-In Curved Shower Area, Marble Tiling To Floor And Walls
- Three Further Bedrooms On First Floor, Bedroom 2 With Ensuite And Dressing Room, Bedrooms 3 And 4 Currently Open To Create One Bedroom
- Fifth Bedroom/Games Room On Second Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Under Floor To Both Floors In New Extension) And Full Double Glazing
- Condensing 'A' Rated Natural Gas Boiler, 'A' Rated Unvented Pressurised Hot Water System
- Full CCTV And Intercom System
- Double Garage Block With Twin Up And Over Doors, Adjoining Gym/Studio
- Electric Entrance Gate And Boundary Wall And Fencing Leading To Ample Parking To Front And Side Of House With Access To Garage Block At Rear
- Extensive Landscaped Mature South Facing Gardens In Lawns And Raised Full Width Paved Sun Terrace With Glazed Surround
- Outline Planning Permission For Side Garden Was Granted For A Detached Dwelling (Now Lapsed)
Additional InformationThis stunning family home of exceptional scale and character has been recently renovated by the current owners who have also added a sympathetic double storey extension within the last two years to the rear to create an extensive open plan living, dining, kitchen on the ground floor and stunning master suite to the first floor. The accommodation is suited to the growing family and has been finished to the most highest of standards throughout retaining many period features yet providing everything demanded for modern day living. Externally beyond the double entrance gates and private front boundary wall there is ample driveway parking to the front and side leading to a double garage unit and gym, stunning south facing mature gardens in lawns on a double site with variety of trees, shrubs, flower beds and raised private sun terrace. Leading schools are close to hand as is the bustling Lisburn Road with its variety of shops, cafes and restaurants whilst Belfast city centre can be easily accessed by car or public transport. For those seeking a unique family home in this most sought after area internal viewing is essential.
- Glazed door with leaded side panels.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Feature tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original wood panelled walls. Cornice ceiling. Ceramic wood effect tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Fitted cupboards. Wood strip floor. Access to boiler cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.94m x 5.69m (19' 6" x 18' 8")
Attractive limestone fireplace with Natural Gas fire. Cornice ceiling. Oak flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.84m x 4.19m (19' 2" x 13' 9")
Attractive feature fireplace with polished oak surround, tiled inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling.
- MAGNIFICENT KITCHEN AND DINING AREA:
- 9.65m x 8.03m (31' 8" x 26' 4")
Bespoke Robinson Interiors kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Granite brown leather silk worktops. Island unit with Franke oversized inset 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. Waste disposal and Franke boiling water tap, purified cold drinking water tap. Bosch induction hob. Bosch double ovens (self-cleaning and one steam assisted). Full height integrated fridge and freezer. Inte-grated Bosch dishwasher. Extensive built-in pantry cupboards with electric points for microwave and coffee machine. Porcelanosa ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Double doors to sun terrace. Open plan to...
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.17m x 4.04m (13' 8" x 13' 3")
Attractive marble fireplace. Ceramic tiled floor. Cornice ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.62m x 1.75m (8' 7" x 5' 9")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
- Feature leaded glass window. Cornice ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 6.22m x 4.88m (20' 5" x 16' 0")
Cornice ceiling. Juliette balcony with double doors and glazed screen overlooking garden.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 1.12m (14' 5" x 3' 8")
Excellent handmade bespoke wall-to-wall range of fitted robes.
- LUXURY MARBLE TILED ENSUITE WET ROOM:
- Exclusive Sottini, Hansgrohe and Duravit sanitaryware. Walk-in curved shower enclosure with mosaic tiling, pressurised shower with body jets. Glass screen. Drencher shower head. Leaf shaped basin with floating cupboards. Wall mounted triple mirrored cupboard with lighting above. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 4.09m (14' 2" x 13' 5")
Wood strip flooring. Cornice ceiling. Walk-in dressing room.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 3.58m (14' 7" x 11' 9")
Wood strip flooring. Cornice ceiling. Open to...
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Wood strip flooring. Cornice ceiling.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Contemporary Duravit, Hansgrohe and Matki sanitaryware. Freestanding oval shaped bath with mixer taps, shower enclosure with watering can shower head and additional shower attachment. Low flush WC. Rectangular basin with floating cupboards. Wall mounted mirrored cupboards with lighting above. Two circular feature towel rails. Leaded glass windows. Ceramic fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.08m x 4.19m (16' 8" x 13' 9")
Access to eaves storage. Velux window.
- DETACHED GARAGE BLOCK:
- 6.68m x 5.66m (21' 11" x 18' 7")
Twin electric up and over doors. Range of built-in storage units, Belfast sink. Light and power. Door to...
- ATTACHED GYM/STUDIO:
- 4.37m x 2.64m (14' 4" x 8' 8")
Light oak floor. Light and power. Mirrored doors to garage.
- Electric entrance gate and front boundary wall and fencing leading to driveway parking and turning to rear, front and side. Extensive landscaped mature gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, variety of flower beds, trees and shrubs. Extensive full width raised sun terrace. Original double plot. Outline Planning Permission for side garden was granted for a detached dwelling (now lapsed).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »