- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent semi detached property in popular residential location
- Oil fired central heating / uPvc Double Glazing
- Lounge with tiled fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining with separate utility area
- Three bedrooms
- Three piece white bathroom suite
- Detached double length garage
- Generous, low maintenace gardens to side and rear
- uPVC and glazed front door to
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ceramic tiled flooring, uPVC & glazed door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.04m x 3.68m (13' 3" x 12' 1")
Fireplace with tiled surround, inset electric fire and tiled hearth
- 3.91m x 3.51m (12' 10" x 11' 6")
Range of hardwood units, twin glazed display units, complimentary work surfaces, 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, cooker point, space for fridge freezer, built in understairs storage, built in larder cupboard, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.96m x 1.91m (6' 5" x 6' 3")
Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring
- Built in storage cupboard, built in hotpress, access to floored roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.05m (12' 2" x 10' 0")
Built in wardrobe, wood laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.64m x 2.46m (8' 8" x 8' 1")
Wood laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 9' 0")
Built in wardrobe, wood laminate flooring
- Three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with overhead electric shower unit, tiled surround & folding side screen door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls
- 7.62m x 3.05m (25' 0" x 10' 0")
Up & over door, light & power
- Front garden laid in lawn, tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking, extensive side garden laid in lawn bounded by mature hedging. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn & paved patio area, outside tap, oil storage tank
Travelling out of Ballyclare on Ballyeaston Road, turn left into Erskine Park. Number 127 is the first house on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »