This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Property in a Semi-Rural Location
- Hallway with Original Wood Panelling
- Drawing Room with Feature Bay and Fireplace
- Dining Room with Feature Bay and Fireplace
- Family Room with Brick Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen with Range of High & Low Level Units
- Five First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom Comprising of White Suite
- Out Buildings Ideal for Working from Home
- Detached Garage
- Ample Parking for a Number of Cars
- Garden to Front & Side Mainly Laid in Lawn
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Soffits & Facias
- Within the Catchment Area of an Excellent Range of Primary Schools and Grammar Schools
- Views over Surrounding Countryside and Strangford Lough
- Close to Newtownards Town Centre, Bangor and to Arterial Routes for Commuting to Belfast
Additional InformationA superb detached property, built approximately over 80 Years ago. Retaining many original features, but has also been well maintained throughout. A rare opportunity to acquire a family home that benefits from space both internally and externally, a rural aspect and close proximity to a wide range of local amenities. Early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate all this family home has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- With tiled steps to hardwood and bevelled glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With solid wood flooring, feature panelling, storage cupboard under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.7m x 3.7m (18' 8" x 12' 2")
Cornice ceiling, feature fireplace with mahogany mantel, tiled hearth and surround, aspect to front and side.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.7m x 5.m (12' 2" x 16' 5")
Cornice ceiling, chrome low voltage spotlights, aspect to front and side, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and surround and open fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.9m x 5.7m (12' 10" x 18' 8")
Cornice ceiling, chrome low voltage spotlights, side bay, feature brick fireplace with open fire.
- BACK HALL
- With original terrazzo flooring, walk-in pantry with shelving unit for storage, part tiled walls.
- 3.5m x 2.6m (11' 6" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, under Neff oven with four ring Neff ceramic hob, extractor hood above, stainless steel sink and a half with mixer taps, built-In microwave, integrated Neff dishwasher, part tiled walls, original terrazzo floor, chrome low voltage spotlights.
- Cornice ceiling, stunning feature stained glass and leaded window. Hotpress cupboard with copper cylinder tank and shelving above, access to roofspace,
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.9m x 3.7m (16' 1" x 12' 2")
Views to countryside, view of Scrabo Tower and glimpses of Strangford Lough
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.7m (12' 2" x 12' 2")
Cornice ceiling, aspect to front with glimpses of Strangford Lough and countryside
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.7m x 2.6m (12' 2" x 8' 6")
Cornice ceiling, aspect to rear with outlook over countryside, built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.6m x 2.7m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
Built-in wardrobe, built-in dressing table, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.2m x 2.5m (13' 9" x 8' 2")
Built-in robes, cornice ceiling, aspect to front with glimpses of Strangford Lough and the countryside beyond.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With low flush WC and wall hung hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising of white suite with panelled bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, separate shower cubicle with Mira thermostatic shower unit, fully tiled walls in shower cubicle, vanity basin with excellent storage below, mixer taps and tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, chrome low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, light and power, high level units.
- BOILER HOUSE
- With oil fired boiler. Covered Courtyard area with doors to garage.
- 4.6m x 3.7m (15' 1" x 12' 2")
Light and power. Roller Shutter Door
- Store Room
- 6.3m x 3.7m (20' 8" x 12' 2")
With multi purpose use, spacious area with light and power.
- With low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- 4.m x 2.6m (13' 1" x 8' 6")
Potential kitchen, light and power Garden to front and side laid mainly in lawn, flowerbeds, driveway parking for a number of cars.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views