- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Detached Chalet Style Villa In Sought After Location
- Flexible Accommodation Of 4 Bedrooms & 2+ Receptions Or 3 Bedrooms & 3+ Receptions
- Luxury Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Cupboards, Oven, Microwave, Hob & Breakfast Bar
- Good Sized uPVC Double Glazed Conservatory To The Rear Of The Home
- Utility Room / Ground Floor Cloakroom WC / Double Glazed / PVC Fascias & Soffits
- Integral Garage / Recently Installed Combi Oil Heating System / Tarmac Driveway
- Modern Four Piece Family Bathroom Including Large Walk-In Shower With Frameless Glass Screen
- All Three First Floor Bedrooms With Built-In Wardrobes Or Sliderobes
- Gardens To Front And Rear With Edged Lawns, Decked Area & Pebbled Water Feature
- Superb Family Home Situated Near To Shops At Ashbury & Popular Primary Schools
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present to the market this spacious, immaculately presented detached chalet style villa, situated in the popular Ballycrochan Road area of Bangor. The home offers flexible living accommodation with either three bedrooms and three + receptions, or four bedrooms and two + receptions. There is also a good sized double glazed conservatory to the rear of the home and a luxury modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level cupboards and breakfast bar. The property further provides a ground floor cloakroom WC, utility room with access to an integral garage and a modern four piece bathroom suite on the first floor including large walk-in shower with frameless glass screen. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with edged lawns, mature bedding areas and timber decked area as well as tarmac off street parking. The home further benefits from double glazing, PVC fascias and soffits and a recently fitted combi oil heating system. This property makes for an ideal family home with its close proximity to popular local primary schools, and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door and side screen, dado rail, double panelled radiator, telephone point, coving.
- 5.09m x 3.82m (16' 8" x 12' 6")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset and hearth, gas inset fire, coving, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 4:
- 3.77m x 2.87m (12' 4" x 9' 5")
Double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.64m (13' 3" x 11' 11")
Overall. Double panelled radiator, TV point, double glazed french doors to:
- 4.21m x 3.42m (13' 10" x 11' 3")
uPVC double glazed conservatory with double glazed french doors to rear garden, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Cloakroom area with dado rail and door to WC with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled flooring, tongue and groove wood panelled ceiling, single panelled radiator and part tiled walls.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16' 0" x 12' 0")
Luxury range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops with matching breakfast bar and upstands, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, housing for American style fridge freezer, built-in oven, microwave oven and warming drawer, ceramic touch control induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood with glass splashback, pull out larder, double panelled radiator, TV point.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.01m x 2.26m (9' 10" x 7' 5")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator, double glazed door to rear garden, door to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.52m x 3.02m (21' 5" x 9' 11")
Megaflo pressurised water tank, recently installed combi oil boiler unit, up and over door, power, light.
- Laundry cupboard off with single panelled radiator, dado rail, eaves storage cupboard, velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.78m x 2.78m (15' 8" x 9' 1")
Plus range of fitted sliderobes, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.83m x 3.47m (12' 7" x 11' 5")
Plus range of fitted sliderobes, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.25m (13' 4" x 10' 8")
Plus range of fitted wardrobes, single panelled radiator.
- Luxury four piece white suite comprising of PVC panelled bath with mixer taps, walk-in shower with large frameless glass shower screen and mains thermostatic shower unit, push button WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled flooring, PVC panelled ceiling, low voltage lighting, velux window, chrome heated towel rail.
- To front - generous tarmac off street parking, edged lawns, bedding area in chipped bark with shrubs.
To rear - large timber decked area, edged lawns, mature well stocked bedding areas, outside tap, pebbled area with water feature, timber shed.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Donaghadee Road, continue across the roundabout on the upper section of the Donaghadee Road. Take the second turn on the right in to Ballycrochan Road and No.127 is at the far end of the road just before the mini roundabout.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »