- Prominent Office Accommodation with Lift Access & On Site Car Parking
- (Suitable for alternative uses subject to planning permission)
- c. 1,382 sq ft (128 sq m) - 3,274 sq ft (303 sq m)
The subject property is a landmark Grade B1 listed building which was extensively refurbished in recent years to provide modern office accommodation. The office suites are finished to a high specification to include carpeted floors, plastered and painted walls and ceilings with stripped fluorescent low energy lighting, video controlled intercom entrance system, CATS cabling via a perimeter trunking and gas fired central heating. The building has full disabled access via a high speed passenger lift, kitchen facilities in each unit, CCTV and communal WC’s on each floor. The suites would also be suitable for other uses such as physiotherapists, dentists, alternative therapies, health and beauty etc subject to any necessary consents. On site car parking is available by way of negotiation.
The property is located in a prominent position on the Ormeau Road close to its junction with University Street, approximately 1/2 a mile south of the city centre. There are excellent public transport links in terms of bus services to and from the city centre, whilst Botanic Train Station is a 10 minute walk away. Occupiers in the building include Childrens Law Centre, Irish Pages, CENI and Todd Insurance. Furthermore Ormeau Health Centre is located close by.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »