- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Additional InformationSemi-detached house
Generous 16'8 x 16'7 lounge
Cast iron multi fuel stove
14' x 13' Conservatory
Solid Oak kitchen
Shower room with modern white suite & tiling
- Upvc double glazing
Oil fired heating system
Extensive rear gardens incorporating dog run and chicken coup
Approximately 2 miles from Carrickfergus town centre
Potential to further extend subject to necessary approvals
Well presented throughout
- Entrance hall
- Double glazed door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 16'8" x 16'7" (5.08m x 5.05m)
- Double glazed window to front and rear aspects, cast iron wood burning stove on slate hearth, radiator, laminate wood floor, under stairs cupboard.
- Kitchen 9'5" x 7'8" (2.87m x 2.34m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, solid Oak high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, stainless steel chimney style extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Conservatory 14'0" x 13'2" (4.27m x 4.01m)
- Double glazed window to rear and side aspects, double glazed door to rear garden, laminate wood floor.
- Stairs and landing
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, pull down loft ladder, doors to:
- Bedroom one 13'3" x 8'10" (4.04m x 2.69m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom two 13'2" x 7'3" (4.01m x 2.21m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- Shower room
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit under and shower cubicle, radiator, airing cupboard.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the rear there is an extensive garden part laid to patio, part laid to stones with a range of tree and hedge boundaries and flowerbeds, dog run and chicken coup. At the front there is a driveway.
- Garden & grounds
- Garden & grounds
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »