126 Thornyhill Road, Crossgar BT30 9NH
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A superb detached property with a convenient semi-rural location
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Entrance porch leading to a bright & spacious hall
- Wonderful open plan kitchen, dining and family room
- Kitchen with handmade oak units, granite worktops and an oil fired Aga
- Living room with a feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Rear hall, utility room and a downstairs WC
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite and fitted slide robes
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms – two with fitted slide robes
- Modern family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Detached double garage with light, power and twin doors
- Games room on the first floor of the garage
- Further outbuilding providing excellent storage
- Stunning surrounding gardens laid in lawn with a patio area
- Driveway providing excellent off-street parking
- Within a short drive of Saintfield, Killinchy, Crossgar and Downpatrick
This fantastic family home offers everything a family could possibly wish for, well-proportioned bedrooms, two reception rooms and a games room above the garage. The children will be delighted when they see the size of the surrounding gardens that are sure to get plenty of use throughout the year. The convenient semi-rural location will also be a hit, with many surrounding towns being located within a short drive while also being within an easy commute of Belfast.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch leading to an impressive hall, a wonderful open plan kitchen, living and family room complete with granite worktops, an oil fired Aga and bespoke oak units, a spacious living room with dual aspect units and a feature fireplace, a utility room, a downstairs WC and a rear hall. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite shower room and fitted slide robes, a further three bedrooms – two of which have fitted slide robes and a modern family bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
Externally the property is surrounded by beautiful gardens laid in lawn with a patio area to enjoy, all of which benefits from uninterrupted countryside views. There is a double garage with light, power, twin doors and an upstairs games room that children of the family will get plenty of use of. There is a further outbuilding providing excellent storage and plenty of off-street parking.
Saintfield, Killinchy, Ballygowan, Crossgar and Downpatrick are all within a short drive as well as a good choice of leading primary and secondary schools. Many marinas, golf courses, equestrian facilities and restaurants including Balloo House are nearby ensuring a pleasurable lifestyle. Belfast is also within practical commuting distance so you can have a job in the city and a house in the country!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Entrance Porch 6'8" x 5'4"
Living Room 19'10" x 10'9"
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 26'11" x 10'7"
Master Bedroom 10'7" x 9'11"
Bedroom 2 10'4" x 8'3"
Bedroom 3 9' x 9'
Bedroom 4 6'11" x 6'3"
Bathroom 10'6" x 8'5"
Double Garage 25'11" x 20'11"
Games Room 21'8" x 13'1"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »