- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended end terrace house
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Luxurious interior.
Additional InformationExquisite end terrace house, front garden, rear yard and garage on the Cullybackey Road, Ballymena. The property has been extended to provide surprisingly spacious accommodation and is further enhanced by its luxurious interior. Two bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen/dining area and utility room, bathroom and shower room.
Located within walking distance of the town centre and within easy reach of all the retail, commercial and leisure amenities Ballymena has to offer. This fabulous home will suit down sizers who appreciate their home comforts but on a smaller scale or young couples / first time buyers looking for a high quality first step onto the property ladder. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises porch, hallway, lounge, snug, kitchen / dining area, utility room and shower room then two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The interior is beautifully presented with many luxury finishes including bespoke fireplaces, handmade oak kitchen units and marble work surfaces, Japanese slate flooring, wainscotting and coving and heritage bathroom suites. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing, facia and guttering, intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Front garden, enclosed rear yard and garage.
- Mahogany front door and glazed interior door to hallway. Wainscotting, tiled floor and intruder alarm panel.
- Tiled floor and carpeted stairs to first floor.
- Lounge 4.07m (into bay) x 3.62m (13'4" ( into bay) x 11'11")
- Bright and spacious living room with bay window and bespoke walnut fireplace with marble inset and hearth. 3.5kw multi-fuel stove. Luxury carpet, coving and picture rail, recessed spot lighting and TV point.
- Snug 3.87m x 3.37m (12'8" x 11'1")
- Cosy reception room with bespoke American marble fireplace, cast iron inset and marble hearth. Japanese slate flooring, wainscotting, coving and picture rail. Under stairs storage cupboard, recessed spot lighting and TV point. Step down to:
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.9m x 2.72m (16'1" x 8'11")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen and display units in a country style. American marble work surfaces and Belfast sink with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer. Japanese slate flooring, stone tiled splashback and wainscotting.
- Utility room 2.8m x 1.97m (9'2" x 6'6")
- Quartz worksurface with contemporary stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor, exposed beams and uPVC rear door.
- Shower room 2m x 1.59m (6'7" x 5'3")
- Heritage low flush WC and wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic and electric showers. Shaving mirror with LED lighting.
- First floor
- Carpeted staircase to split landing. Access to roofspace with Slingsby ladder. Opportunity for loft conversion with necessary permissions.
- Bathroom 2.27m x 2.13m (7'5" x 7'0")
- Family bathroom with Heritage low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Free standing enamel bath. Solid oak flooring, wainscotting and hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 3.3m x 3.03m (10'10" x 9'11")
- Double bedroom with cast iron fireplace and tiled hearth with gas fire. Solid oak flooring, coving and picture rail. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 5m x 3.45m (16'5" x 11'4")
- Master bedroom with cast iron fireplace, tiled inset and hearth. Luxury carpet, ceiling rose, coving and picture rail.
- Garden wall and wooden gate. Front garden in granite brick with slate bed with tree.
- Enclosed rear concrete yard. Gate access to side. Access to garage.
- Garage 4.95m x 3.33m (16'3" x 10'11")
- Single garage with electric roller shutter door. Mezzanine storage. House oil boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »