- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Property with Double Storey Extension to Rear
- Open Aspect to Rear
- Beautifully Presented with Stylish Interior Décor
- Lounge with Bay Window and Decorative Fireplace
- Living Room Open to Dining Area with Decorative Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom with White Suite and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Excellent Built in Storage to Landing
- Roofspace with Insulation and Cavity Wall Insulation
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing, Fascia and Guttering
- Private Driveway Parking to Attached Garage
- Good Sized, Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio and Lawned Areas
- Central Location for Commuting to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards
- Excellent Links to Bus Network and New 'Park and Ride' System
- Close to Local Shops, the Ulster Hospital, Stormont, Cinema Complex and David Lloyd Health Centre
- Convenient to Local Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationThis is a charming and beautifully presented home conveniently located in a popular residential area in the heart of Dundonald with excellent access to local amenities.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Picture rail. Low voltage spotlights.
- 4.47m x 3.15m (14' 8" x 10' 4")
Cornice ceiling. Oak laminate wooden floor. Timber fireplace surround, slate hearth (not in use).
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 4.98m x 3.53m (16' 4" x 11' 7")
Oak laminate wooden floor. Timber fireplace surround, slate hearth (not in use). Dual aspect to side and rear.
- 3.35m x 1.78m (11' 0" x 5' 10")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for oven. Neff stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated low level fridge and freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Low voltage spotlights. uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Cornice ceiling. Hatch to roofspace. Large built-in storage cupboard/wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.51m (11' 3" x 8' 3")
Range of built-in robes. Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 1.93m (7' 0" x 6' 4")
Outlook to front.
- LARGE BATHROOM
- 3.38m x 1.85m (11' 1" x 6' 1")
White suite comprising: low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback. Built-in corner shower cubicle. Built-in Aqua Lisa electric shower unit, tiled splashback. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Insulated. Light
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Baxi gas fired boiler.
- Front garden with lawned area, flowerbeds. Tarmac driveway to garage. Good sized enclosed rear garden with decked patio area, paved patio area, enclosed lawned garden with pebbled area. Water tap. Concealed bin storage area.
Travelling from Belmont/Ballyhackamore along the Upper Newtownards Road turn right at the Ulster Hospital into East Link Road. Take the first Road on the left onto the Comber Road. No. 126 is on the left hand side beside the entrance to Dundonald Primary School.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »