126 Ballymoney Road,
Ballymena, BT43 5BZ
6 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers around £395,000
Contact the Agent
Offers around £395,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Stunning Six Bedroom Period House
- A Mix of Period & Contemporary Styling
- Ideally Located within Ballymena Town
- Refitted Bathrooms & En-Suites
- Recently Landscaped Rear Gardens
- New OFCH Condensing Boiler
- Viewings By Appointment Only
Edmondson Estates are delighted to bring to the market this absolutely stunning semi detached six bedroom period house on the edge of Ballymena town. This property has been maintained to the highest of standards both internally and externally, no expense has been spared. This is an ideal home for a growing family, with four reception rooms and six bedrooms there is little on the market within Ballymena to rival this house. The property is within easy walking distance to all the Grammar and Secondary schools, and directly opposite the Ballymena Primary School and Peoples Park. Edmondson Estates thoroughly recommend a viewing of this lovely property to allow you to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Period stain glass door and tiled flooring.
- Living Room 4.54 x 4.23
- Recessed multi furl stove. Marble fireplace with brick faced inset. Coving and ceiling rose.
- Dining Room 3.48 x 4.23
- Coving and ceiling rose.
- Lounge 4.55 x 3.08
- Tiled fireplace. Double doors leading to Kitchen. Coving and ceiling rose.
- Utility Room 2.39 x 2.07
- High and low level wall units. Stainless steel sink. Space for tumble dryer and plumbed for washing machine. Recently re-laid tile flooring.
- Cloakroom 1.4 x 1.44
- Refitted LFWC, WHB. Recently re-laid tile flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 13.5 x 3.74 (max)
- High gloss high and low level units with granite worktops and informal dining breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink. Integrated fridge, dishwasher and microwave. Multi ring gas hob with glass and stainless steel hood. Double electric oven. Area for large family dining table. Lounge area with sliding patio doors leading to rear gardens. Vaulted ceiling. Tiled flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Family Bathroom
- Refitted suite with contemporary styled free standing bath with rain shower over. WHB within vanity unit. LFWC. Chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 - Side 3.47 x 4.23
- Bedroom 2 - Front 4.5 x 4.23
- En-suite Shower Room
- Refitted with LFWC, WHB and double shower.
- Dressing Room - Front 2.49 x 1.96
- Bedroom 3 - Front 3.78 x 3.06
- En-suite Bathroom 3.75 x 3.08
- Refitted contemporary style suite with free standing bath, double shower. LFWC and WHB. Vaulted ceiling.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 4 - Rear 5.03 x 4.23
- Bedroom 5 - Front 4.59 x 4.23
- Bedroom 6 - Front 4.53 x 3.06
- Detached Garage & Stores 4.6 x 10.6
- Roller doors. Power and lights. Ideal for conversion to home offices/Granny Flat/ gym etc. Newly installed OFCH condensing boiler.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns and shrubs. Tarmacked driveway and parking. Recently hardscaped gardens to the rear using Tobermore, and shrub beds. Double gates.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.