- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period semi detached in this prime and highly sought after location.
- Superbly placed in proximity to Lisburn and Belfast as well as the Railway and shops.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Lovely living room.
- Downstairs w.c.
- White bathroom suite.
- Separate fitted kitchen.
- New gas central heating system.
- Fantastic, large rear gardens.
An extraordinary period semi-detached home with well-appointed and bright living space superbly placed with a large, well maintained rear garden within this most pleasant and extremely sought-after residential location. With superb doorstep convenience to include access to nearby Moss Road shops, schooling, and beautiful Parklands as well as easy and quick access to Lisburn and Belfast to include arterial links and motorway network, this charming home, with bags of potential is a star buy. Three good sized bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms to include a lovely living room with feature bay window, parquet block flooring and attractive fireplace with open fire providing a very cosy atmosphere. Separate fitted kitchen. Downstairs W.C. White bathroom suite on first floor. New gas central heating system. Off road car-parking and loose stones garden to front. Detached garage. Large well maintained feature rear garden and additional flagged patio providing wonderful outdoor space that can be difficult to find in today's market. Marvellous feature and most welcoming entrance hall with parquet flooring and large window providing plenty of light. A most appealing home with access to lots of facilities to include the Railway, leisure facilities and shopping stores to name a few together with many beautiful features to include high ceilings, picture rails, parquet flooring and cornicing, this spectacular home holding this prominent position with plenty of room to extend further, subject to consents, is not to be missed. EPC - D66.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Cornicing, parquet block floor, storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin, parquet block floor, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- LIVING ROOM 13'9 x 11'6 (4.19m x 3.51m)
- Feature bay window, cornicing, centre rose, picture rail, attractive fireplace with marble effect hearth and surround, open fire.
- DINING ROOM 11'0 x 10'10 (3.35m x 3.30m)
- Parquet block floor, feature fire, cornicing, picture rail, views over garden.
- KITCHEN 9'1 x 8'6 (2.77m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, plumbed for washing machine / dishwasher, extractor fan, partially tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'10 x 11'0 (3.91m x 3.35m)
- Cornicing, picture rail.
- BEDROOM 2 11'2 x 10'8 (3.40m x 3.25m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'9 x 8'1 (2.67m x 2.46m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin,, partially tiled walls, wood strip ceiling.
- Large, well maintained, privately enclosed rear garden with gates, additional flagged patio, off road carparking, loose stone garden.
- DETACHED GARAGE
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »