- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern ground floor apartment within the Linen Lane development
- Added bonus of having its own front door
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms - master with an ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with a three piece white suite
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Within walking distance to many local amenities
- Ideally suited for the young professional or first time buyer alike
Additional InformationThis superbly presented ground floor apartment occupies an excellent position, within this sought after and convenient development, located just on the outskirts of Bangor's bustling town centre - off the popular Balloo Road.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, open plan living, kitchen and dining room, two double bedrooms - master with an ensuite shower room and family bathroom with a three piece white suite. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Set in a quiet area in this popular residential development this perfectly presented, and well-kept property will appeal to many due to its convenient location to many local amenities, shops and major transport links to Bangor and beyond.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor leading to..
- 8.23m x 5.72m (27' 0" x 18' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, built in electric oven with four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel door furniture, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, ceramic tiled splash back and a ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.11m x 3.25m (16' 9" x 10' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising a corner shower cubicle with a thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.36m (12' 4" x 7' 9")
- 2.36m x 1.63m (7' 9" x 5' 4")
White suite comprising: panelled bath with a thermostatically controlled shower, chrome mixer taps, glass shower screen, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan
Leaving Bangor proceed along Gransha Road past roundabout, at second traffic lights turn right into Balloo Road. Continue past two sets of traffic lights and turn left into Rathgill Parade and Linen Lane is at the bottom of the road. Continue to the right into Linen Road and into Linen Crescent.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »