- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Detached Bungalow in Country Setting with Beautiful Views Over Open Fields yet Convenient to Many Local Towns
- Lounge & Separate Sitting Room
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen to Dining Room
- Recently upgraded Waste Water Treatment Tank (Full certifciated with Consent to Discharge)
- Utility Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Modern Bathroom & First Floor Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating Powered by Stanley Range & Boiler/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Excellent Shed, Front Gardens in Lawns with Delightful Outlook & Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Convenient to Belfast & Lisburn & the Amenities they have to Offer Including Local Schools and Public Transport Links
- Ideal for Young Families & Downsizers
- New Roof Fitted in 2018
Additional InformationSituated in a country setting yet convenient to Belfast and Lisburn this delightful detached bungalow is well maintained and is ready for any new buyer to move in and add their own stamp.
The accommodation is bright and spacious and has had a new bathroom and shower room fitted in recent years. It comprises of two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen open plan to dining room and utility room. There are three well proportioned bedrooms, a main bathroom and shower room.
Externally there are good sized gardens in lawns to the front, driveway parking for several cars and a detached garage. Combining convenience to Belfast and Lisburn and a country feel, this fine home deserves an early viewing.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.67m x 3.96m (15' 4" x 13' 0")
(at widest points into bay). Mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Double doors and glazing to . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 9.93m x 2.82m (32' 7" x 9' 3")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, four ring gas hob, Integrated grill and double oven, integrated mircowave, plumbed for dishwasher, electric oven, Stanley cooker, integrated wine rack, space for American fridge freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- REAR HALL/UTILITY:
- Built-in units, work surfaces, stainless steel circular sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to rear.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.76m (13' 4" x 12' 4")
Multi-fuel burning stove with tiled surround and wooden mantle, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 4.17m (14' 0" x 13' 8")
Bay window, range of built-in robes, excellent views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.76m (12' 9" x 12' 4")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit and wash hand basin, hotpress with pressurised water system, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.43m (13' 5" x 11' 3")
(at widest points). Built-in robe, Velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, Velux window, heated towel rail.
- Concrete rear yard and wooden shed. Good sized front gardens in lawns with space for several cars in the driveway.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 3.96m (21' 0" x 13' 0")
Up and over door, power and light.
- Two uPVC oil tanks, one for boiler and one for Stanley cooker.
From Ballylesson Road turn into Pinehill Road and into Drumbo village, continue onto Front Road and the house is on the left hand side before Carr Church.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »