- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming detached bungalow in superb location
- Two double bedrooms
- Living room with twin aspect
- Separate dining/sitting room
- Kitchen with breakfast area, appliances
- Bathroom with white suite, separate shower
- Additional cloakroom with wc
- Excellent storage plus floored roofspace
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Gardens to front, side and rear
- Off-street parking plus timber garage/shed
- Close to excellent local amenities, parks and public transport links
- No onward chain
Additional InformationTucked away in a cul-de-sac just off prestigious Circular Road, this attractive detached cottage exudes a delightful warmth and charm.
Well-presented throughout, both bedrooms are doubles and the kitchen is large enough to incorporate a breakfast area.
Externally, the good-sized site has been landscaped with ease of maintenance and privacy in mind.
Close to Belmont Park and excellent amenities on the Holywood Road, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore are within easy reach.
With "bungalows" in short supply and high demand, we strongly advise early inspection so as not to miss out.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, wood panelling. Built-in storage cupboard.
- Coat hooks, shelving. Two built-in cupboards with shelved storage. Access via pull-down ladder to excellent, floored roofspace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.m x 2.35m (16' 5" x 7' 9")
Wood panelling. Built-in cupboard. Door to:
- 5.94m x 3.33m (19' 6" x 10' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units with glazed display cabinets. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Appliances including Zanussi cooker with extractor fan above. Zanussi dishwasher, LG American style fridge/freezer. Hotpoint washing machine, Zanussi tumble dryer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
CASUAL DINING AREA: Door to:
- REAR PORCH:
- Back door to garden. Door to:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.01m (13' 5" x 9' 10")
Twin aspect, cornice ceiling. Decorative fireplace with wood surround. Inset electric fire. Wired for Sky.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.02m x 3.01m (13' 2" x 9' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Recessed storage unit with fold-out desk, drawers and shelving.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Wood panelling.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage underneath. Separate, tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.53m x 3.02m (14' 10" x 9' 11")
Cornice ceiling. Link for Sky TV system.
- Gardens on all four sides with lawns to front and side interspersed with flowerbeds, stocked with variety of mature plants, trees and flowering shrubs.
Parking bay to side.
Double entrance gates leading to good-sized, low-maintenance rear garden.
Currently flagged with excellent degree of natural screening from Circular Road.
Patio and sitting areas.
- TIMBER GARAGE/SHED:
- Oil fired boiler, power and light. PVC oil tank.
Go past Belmont Park/CIYMS entrance on your right hand side from Sydenham Avenue. Turn right after Rascals into Avonvale and property is first on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »