- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed door and sidelight to rear
- Full range of high gloos white high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Spacious site with excellent sun orientation / Landscaped gardens to rear / Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed three bedroom detached house occupying a generous well maintained site within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this beautiful property boasts quality high gloss white kitchen units with integrated oven and hob, ground floor W/C and ensuite to the master bedroom.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home with excellent sun orientation.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy.
PVC entrance door with double glazed portlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under stairs storage.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suit comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.29m x 4.27m (14'1 x 14')
- (into bay) Open fire with feature wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Semi-solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.38m x 3.28m (17'8 x 10'9 )
- (max) Full range of high gloss white high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bow single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for dish washer and washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door and sidelight to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.48m x 3.07m (11'5 x 10'1)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 2.79m (11'5 x 9'2)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.02m x 2.97m (9'11 x 9'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.95m x 2.82m (9'8 x 9'3)
- (max) White suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and decorative borders. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Access to over stair storage. Double radiator.
- Small low maintenance garden to front in raised artificial lawn area with inset shrubs and timber railway sleepers. Tegula brick paving to side with timber pedestrian gate.
Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking. Timber pedestrian gate and fence to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in low maintenance artificial grass, slate borders and walk ways and raised timber decking.
Well stocked display area with plants and shrubs. PVC tank. Pre-fabricated oil fired boiler house. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »