This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning family home on a two acre site with a rural setting located within 2 miles of Saintfield
- Construction completed in October 2015 to offer approximately 3000 sq. ft.
- Bright and spacious entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Fabulous bespoke kitchen with top of the range integrated appliances and silestone worktops
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Fantastic living room with a multi-fuel stove and patio doors to the garden
- Two spacious reception rooms – both with feature fireplaces and bay windows
- Useful study / office with access to the kitchen and dining room
- Downstairs WC with a modern two piece suite
- Impressive landing with built-in storage and a feature window with lovely views
- Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a luxury en-suite shower room
- Another bedroom that benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room
- A further two double bedrooms – one with built-in storage
- Contemporary family bathroom with a white three piece suite
- GEE wood pellet boiler - providing heat and hot water
- Partial under floor heating to the tiled floors downstairs
- Air flow system and double glazed windows throughout
- Surrounding gardens and two patio areas to enjoy
- Converted barn offering great storage
- Lengthy driveway leading to a spacious parking area
New, Modern & Stylish!
This stunning property was completed in October 2015 to offer spacious and stylish family accommodation of approximately 3000 sq. ft. The property has been designed with modern day family life in mind and benefits from a host of mod cons to include under floor heating, integrated ceiling speakers and a pressurised water system, to name a few. The house is perfect for those who like to entertain as the fabulous open plan kitchen and living room benefits from two sets of patio doors to the west and south facing patios, making it ideal for everyone to mingle both indoors and outdoors. The property is also ideal for anyone who has or might be thinking of having a pony, with plenty of outdoor space on offer and an outbuilding that could certainly be used as stables.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall, a lounge with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a formal dining room with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a useful study or office, a back hall with plenty of cloak space, a downstairs WC, a utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods, a beautiful living room with a multi-fuel stove and patio doors to the south facing patio and a simply stunning bespoke kitchen that benefits from a walk-in larder, top of the range integrated appliances, two islands, a breakfast bar and silestone work surfaces. Upstairs comprises a spacious landing with built-in storage and a feature window with lovely countryside views, a contemporary family bathroom with a white three piece suite and four well-proportioned double bedrooms – two of which have luxury en-suite shower rooms and walk-in dressing rooms.
Externally the property sits on a private site of approximately two acres and is approached via a sweeping driveway that leads to a spacious parking area. There is a large converted barn that offers excellent storage or great space for anyone who likes to tinker with cars. If anyone has a donkey, a pony or any other animals, the outdoor space really is perfect with more than enough space on offer.
Saintfield is two miles away and has an excellent range of shops and eateries to take advantage of. Local schools have a growing reputation as being some of the best in the province and the town has a great community feel.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Lounge 16'7" x 13'
Dining Room 16'7" x 15'10"
Study 11'9" x 7'5"
Living Room 16'7" x 16'8"
Kitchen / Diner 16'8" x 16'8"
Utility Room 9'5" x 7'9"
Back Hall 6'9" x 3'10"
Downstairs WC 6'9" x 3'10"
Master Bedroom 16'8" x 13'
Dressing Room 6'10" x 7'4"
En-suite Shower Room 10'10" x 7'1"
Bedroom 2 11'3" x 16'8"
Dressing Room 4'11" x 7'5"
En-suite Shower Room 4'11" x 8'11"
Bedroom 3 16'7" x 13'
Bedroom 4 12'7" x 10'8"
Bathroom 12'6" x 6'1"
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views