How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions Ltd. For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb 2nd Floor Penthouse Apartment of 1794 Square Feet
- Two Double Bedrooms both with Fully Fitted Walk In Dressing Rooms
- Two Modern Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Oak Kitchen with Integrated Appliances, Granite Worktops and Centre Island, Open Plan Spacious Living and Dining Area with Feature Marble Fireplace
- Good Sized, Bright Living Room with Feature Stone Fireplace, uPVC Door Leading to Walk Out Balcony Linked to Master Bedroom
- Utility Room and Separate WC
- Lift Access to Property
- Separate Storage Pod with Power and Light
- Designated Parking Space
- Panoramic Views over Belfast from Apartment
- 15 Minutes from Belfast via Hillhall Road and M1 Motorway, Walking Distance to Lisburn
Additional InformationThe Pied A Terre’s in Ballantine Garden Village is a detached Mansion House, based upon the architecturally significant Malone House located in south Belfast. The Mansions house comprise of 5 apartments situated over 2 floors with the front of the property overlooking the formal green at the heart of the Ballantine development.
Site 125 is a 2nd Floor Penthouse which is 1794sq ft with vaulted ceilings, attic storage, south facing balcony with wonderful panoramic views of Belfast from both the lounge and master bedroom. The kitchen has an excellent range of oak units with integrated appliances and granite work tops which opens up to a spacious living & dining area. The two double bedrooms have fitted dressing rooms along with luxury ensuite's. The apartment also benefits from a separate wc, cloakroom, utility room with a designated parking space and storage pod with power and light for additional storage.
Internal viewing highly recommended to appreciate all this unique luxury apartment has to offer.
- Internal wooden door to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood flooring, access to roofspace.
- CLOAKROOM AND UTILITY ROOM:11' 3" x 6' 11" (3.42m x 2.12m)
- (at widest points) Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, Blanco stainless steel sink unit, radiator, extractor fan, shelved storage cupboard.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING AND DINING AREA:22' 2" x 20' 10" (6.75m x 6.35m)
- Range of high and low level oak units with granite worktops, centre island unit/breakfast bar, space for American fridge freezer, Whirlpool integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Bosch double oven and microwave, matching stainless steel 5 ring gas hob and CDA glass and stainless steel extractor fan, granite splash back. Low voltage spot lights, twin velux windows and marble fireplace with granite inset and hearth plus Dimplex built in electric fire.
- LIVING ROOM:23' 9" x 14' 12" (7.25m x 4.57m)
- 3 velux windows, uPVC double glazed door leading to walk out balcony with panoramic views of Belfast, feature stone fireplace with slate inset and hearth with Dimplex electric inset.
- MASTER BEDROOM:16' 9" x 16' 8" (5.10m x 5.09m)
- Velux window, uPVC double glazed door leading to walk out balcony with panoramic views of Belfast.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM:10' 10" x 9' 4" (3.29m x 2.84m)
- Excellent range of built in shelving and storage units with power and light, velux windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Freestanding bath with mixer taps, double walk in shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan, velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):16' 2" x 12' 5" (4.93m x 3.78m)
- (at widest points)
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM:9' 9" x 4' 7" (2.97m x 1.39m)
- Range of built in units, velux windows, Indeset gas boiler.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated chrome towel rail, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan, velux window.
- STORAGE POD:13' 10" x 9' 8" (4.21m x 2.94m)
- Velux window, power and light, electric heater.
- Panoramic views over Belfast from Apartment.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views