124 Seacliff Road,
Bangor, BT20 5EZ
5 Bed Townhouse
Offers over £399,950
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (North Down)
Offers over £399,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Substantial three storey townhouse
- Premier shoreline location with uninterrupted views over Belfast Lough
- Full of character and original features
- Well maintained by the current owners
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with dining on ground floor
- Living room
- Shower room on ground floor
- Drawing room on first floor with superb views and open fire
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Laundry room accessed from enclosed yard
- Enclosed yard
- Tiered outside space which would require landscaping
- Patio space to the front of the property
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Close proximity to Bangor Town Centre, Ballyholme beach and all local amenities by foot
Internally the accommodation is laid out over three floors. On the ground floor there is a contemporary fitted kitchen with dining space to the front, a living room and shower room to the rear with access to the enclosed courtyard which has a laundry room. On the first floor there is a fabulous drawing room with bay window, sea views and an open fire. In addition on this floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. On the second floor there are a further three bedrooms and another bathroom. The property has gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Externally the property has a paved patio space to the front which enjoys sea views and sun all day long, to the rear there is outside space but it would require some landscaping to make usable.
The Seacliff Road, a prestigious and sought after address, is a coastal road linking Bangor Marina to Ballyholme Bay. You have almost everything on your doorstep from coffee shops, pubs, restaurants and amenities. Internal inspection is recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.27m x 1.14m (4' 2" x 3' 9")
Hardwood front door with fan light, corniced ceiling, original ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 8.41m x 1.83m (27' 7" x 6' 0")
At widest points. Glazed hardwood front door, corniced ceiling, corbels, storage under stairs.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 9.52m x 3.81m (31' 3" x 12' 6")
At widest points and into bay. Excellent range of high and low level units, integrated Baumatic 4 ring gas hob, griddle and deep fat fryer, integrated chest height Bosch double oven, integrated wine fridge, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with feature mixer tap and boiling tap, twin open fires with original granite surrounds, wood burning stove, slate tiled hearth, solid painted wood flooring, Elica extractor hood with integrated lighting, granite worktops, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting, dining space for 8-10 people, stunning panoramic views across Belfast Lough and the North Down coastline, breakfast bar seating area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.25m (13' 10" x 10' 8")
Glazed patio door to rear patio area.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.21m (10' 1" x 7' 3")
Walk in wet room shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and Mira electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.06m (10' 3" x 6' 9")
Accessed from rear courtyard. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, light and power.
- Access from rear courtyard to rear alleyway.
- Stairs to:
First Floor Return
- Original corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.31m x 3.3m (17' 5" x 10' 10")
Corniced ceiling, recessed lighting.
- 2.21m x 2.13m (7' 3" x 7' 0")
Feature slipper roll top bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.28m (12' 5" x 10' 9")
Open fire with slate tiled hearth, corniced ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.56m x 5.31m (18' 3" x 17' 5")
Feature open fire with granite surround, slate tiled hearth, picture rail, corniced ceiling, stunning panoramic views across Belfast Lough, the surrounding Coastline and Long Hole, ceiling rose.
- Stairs to:
Second Floor Return
- Hotpress with Ideal combi gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 3.33m (10' 11" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.19m x 2.26m (13' 9" x 7' 5")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.34m (17' 5" x 14' 3")
At widest points. Open fire with original surround, slate tiled hearth, Inglenook brick recess, stunning panoramic views across Long Hole, Belfast Lough and surrounding coastline.
- 3.81m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
Feature sunken bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, tiled surround and splashback, semi pedestal sink with tiled splashback and mixer taps, low flush WC, cast iron feature fireplace with slate tiled hearth, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting, range of built in shelving.
- Access to partially floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- Enclosed garden in flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Gardens in lawns and patio area for enjoying sunny evenings.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT20 5EZ | Property For Sale in BT20 | Property For Sale in Bangor | Property For Sale in Ballyholme, Bangor | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Bangor Area | Simon Brien Residential (North Down) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.