- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow On The Outskirts Of Newtownards
- Four Bedrooms, Three With Built In Storage, Master With Multi Fuel Stove
- Adaptable Accommodation With Three Bedrooms/Three Receptions Or Four Bedrooms/Two Receptions
- Outbuilding Suitable For Gym/Home Office/Playroom
- Well Maintained Gardens To Front And Rear With Shed, Garage And Summerhouse
- Country Style Kitchen With Great Range Of Units, Space For Dining Table And Multi Fuel Stove
- Full Planning Permission For First Floor Conversion, To Include Master With Ensuite And Double Bedroom
- Fantastic Semi-Rural Location
Additional InformationThis stunning detached bungalow is situated on the outskirts of Newtownards, in a semi rural location with beautifully landscaped gardens to front and rear and within minutes of the town centre.
Newtownards is a busy market town and is popular due to its range of local amenities, schools, independent retailers, leisure services and its proximity to Belfast City Centre.
Perfect for commuters or for anyone hoping for a stunning home in a semi rural location, this property will not disappoint.
The owners of this fantastic house have modernised throughout to a high standard, creating a spacious, warm family environment in an idyllic location, which will appeal to downsizers or families and also has full planning permission to convert the roofspace, adding a master suite and a double bedroom to the property.
Internally there are four bedrooms and two reception areas which could be adapted to three bedrooms, three receptions, if needed. The main bedroom has a multi fuel stove and could easily be another living room.
There is a large family bathroom with bath and shower enclosure, country kitchen with a great range of units, space for a dining table, family room with double doors to the garden and an office/playroom. The kitchen has a lovely family feel with a multi fuel stove and large area for a dining table. For anyone needing access for a wheelchair, the side porch is accessed off the kitchen and has a custom built ramp.
Externally, there is a large area in lawn at the back of the site with a summerhouse, detached garage, wc and a building currently used as a gym. This building would also make a great office, with the possibility of a separate driveway to the side of the house if this was needed.
There is a raised decked/paved entertaining area with space for seating and a bbq and the garden is fully enclosed with mature plants, shrubs and trees.
To the front, there is a large parking/turning area with a stone driveway, a recently planted landscaping scheme and beautiful semi rural views over the surrounding fields.
Overall, this home is well maintained, beautifully decorated and offers a potential buyer the chance to live in a spacious detached property within close proximity to Newtownards but with a rural outlook and we encourage viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden flooring, cornicing, hotpress with storage and cloakroom with glazed door.
- Family Room 3.9 x 4 (12'10" x 13'1")
- Wood laminate flooring, two velux type windows, recessed spotlighting and double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 5 x 2.8 (16'5" x 9'2")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, space for range cooker, built in extractor hood, cornicing, feature glazed units, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, feature brick wall tiling and tiled floor.
- Rear Porch
- Tiled floor and cornicing.
- Dining Area 3.9 x 2.4 (12'10" x 7'10")
- Multi-fuel burning stove, cornicing, door to rear garden, door to rear porch and tiled floor.
- Office / Playroom 2.3 x 2.83 (7'7" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1 / Reception Room 3.9 x 3.65 (12'10" x 12'0")
- Inglenook style fireplace with slate hearth, tiled inset and multi-fuel burning stove.
- Bedroom 2 3.5 x 1.9 (11'6" x 6'3")
- Solid wood flooring and semi-rual views.
- Bedroom 3 3.53 x 3.12 (11'7" x 10'3")
- Solid wood flooring, built in wardrobes, cornicing and semi-rural views.
- Bedroom 4 3.14 x 3 (10'4" x 9'10")
- Solid wood flooring, built in robes, views to rear garden.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower enclosure with Aqua Profile Plus overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome wall mounted radiator and panelled ceiling.
- Gym / Office 5 x 2.7 (16'5" x 8'10")
- Power and light.
- Front - Enclosed driveway in stone for multiple cars, landscaping scheme, mature shrubs and plants and rural outlook.
Rear - Fully enclosed paved and decked area, oil storage tank, BBQ area, outside shed, bedding areas, mature shrubs and trees, area in lawn, stone walkway, tap.
- Detached Garage 7 x 4.7 (23'0" x 15'5")
- Power and light.
- Summer House 4.2 x 2.5 (13'9" x 8'2")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »