- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An impressive detached family home in the popular development Knockdaragh.
- Well-presented and in good condition throughout.
- Lovely sitting room with Pot Belly Multi-Fuel Stove and granite hearth.
- Formal dining room with patio doors to patio area.
- Family room with timber flooring.
- Modern kitchen with walnut kitchen units.
- Useful utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods.
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite.
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room.
- A further three spacious double bedrooms all with built in slide-robes.
- Family bathroom with a white four piece suite.
- Garden to the front with tarmac driveway, Enclosed patio area to the rear and raised garden. Aluminium shed with roller shutter door for storage.
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
- Situated within walking distance to Newry city centre and within catchment area for local schools.
Additional InformationThis fantastic property offers an abundance of living space, well proportioned bedrooms and an enclosed rear garden. The current vendors have recently installed new solid oak doors, skirtings and archritraves throughout the ground floor, as well as a pot belly multi-fuel stove in the sitting room giving the property a lovely rich feel.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall, a spacious sitting room with bay window, a formal dining room with patio doors to the rear garden, a family room, a kitchen with walnut fitted units, a useful utility room with plumbing for white goods and a handy downstairs WC with a white two piece suite. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom with an ensuite shower room, a further three double bedrooms and a family bedroom with a white four piece suite.
Externally to the front there is a spacious tarmac driveway providing off-street parking, an aluminimum storage shed with a roller shutter door, an enclosed raised rear garden, a paved patio area and a lawn laid in grass to the front. The property is only a short walk to the city centre and is within the catchment area for local schools. There are local amenities close by and viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Timber flooring.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.89m x 4.57m (19' 4" x 14' 12")
Timber flooring, Pot Belly Multi-fuel stove with granite hearth, large bay window, tv point and double doors to dining room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.05m (17' 10" x 10' 0")
Timber flooring and Tv point.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.18m (13' 9" x 10' 5")
Laminate flooring, Tv point and patio doors to rear garden,
- 3.86m x 3.12m (12' 8" x 10' 3")
Tiled flooring, range of high and low level walnut units with single stainless steel sink, integrated rangemaster dishwasher, space for fridge freezer & range cooker, granite worktops and partial wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.98m (6' 9" x 6' 6")
Tiled flooring, range of storage units with stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Pvc door to rear.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.96m x 0.86m (6' 5" x 2' 10")
Tiled flooring, white w/c & whb with mirror fixed to wall.
- 2.m x 3.376m (6' 7" x 11' 1")
Carpet on stairs and landing, access to roofspace and hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.05m (13' 5" x 10' 0")
Front view aspect with laminate flooring, Tv point and built in slide-robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 3.18m (14' 8" x 10' 5")
Rear view aspect with laminate flooring, Tv point and built in slide-robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 3.18m (11' 8" x 10' 5")
Rear view aspect with laminate flooring, Tv point and built in wardrobes.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.45m (18' 0" x 11' 4")
Front view aspect with laminate flooring, Tv and telephone point and built in slide-robes.
- 3.19m x 1.094m (10' 6" x 3' 7")
Tiled flooring, white w/c, whb and free standing electric shower cubicle.
- Tarmac driveway to the front with lawn laid in grass.
Enclosed paved patio area with raised garden to rear. Aluminimum shed with roller shutter door. Outside tap, oil tank and boiler.
From Newry, take the Rathfriland Road and travel 0.4 miles. Turn right onto the Fullerton Road and Knockdaragh is the first left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »