- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 + Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom Suite with Electric Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Cul de Sac Position
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationSuperb Red Brick Semi Detached Bungalow in Cul de Sac Position
A superb opportunity to purchase a modern constructed red brick semi detached bungalow holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge into bay with dining area, fitted kitchen and bathroom in coloured suite with electric shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, double glazed exterior doors and benefits from excellent storage space.
Private gardens with driveway and lean-to car port combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the perfect home for young and old alike.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor
Storage cupboard - hot press/copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Through Lounge 6.49 x 3.55 (21'4" x 11'8")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.35 x 3.46 (7'9" x 11'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.04 x 3.40 (10'0" x 11'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.35 x 3.10 (7'9" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.15 x 2.73 (10'4" x 8'11")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Attached Garage
- Boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn and flowerbeds, garden shed, lean-to car port.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »