124 Comber Road, Dundonald BT16 2AG
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace
- Family room with solid wooden floor and feature `Stovax' multi fuel burning stove
- Extended fitted kitchen
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe shower room
- Permanent stairs to fully floored roofspace
- Fully double glazed windows
- Detached garage
- Workshop with light and power
- Off road parking to front, rear garden with raised decking, patio and grass area
Additional InformationA spacious extended semi detached.
This superb property has been finished to a high standard throughout and offers ample family sized accommodation. The property benefits from a convenient location as well as garage and workshop beyond, ideally suiting the DIY enthusiast. With demand high within this locality early internal inspection is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door and frame, wooden floor.
- 3.18m x 4.5m (10' 5" x 14' 9")
Feature fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.4m (16' 2" x 11' 2")
Solid wooden floor, feature fireplace with stovax multi fuel burning stove, tiled floor.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN:
- 4.8m x 2.77m (15' 9" x 9' 1")
1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dish washer, part tiled floor, part wooden floor, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 2.92m (11' 3" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.92m (11' 8" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.21m x 1.93m (7' 3" x 6' 4")
- PERMANENT STAIRS TO FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- 4.65m x 3.25m (15' 3" x 10' 8")
Storage under eaves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c., pedestal
wash hand basin, part paneled walls, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater,
tongue and groove ceiling.
- Off road parking to front, rear garden with raised decking, patio and grass area.
- 4.34m x 2.54m (14' 3" x 8' 4")
Light and power.
- 5.59m x 4.32m (18' 4" x 14' 2")
Light and power. 12 double sockets, multi fuel stove.
Off Upper Newtownards Road
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »