This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A well presented 3 storey mid terrace property comprising 3 no. 2 bedroom apartments and ground floor retail unit of c. 1,152 sq. ft.
- Located on the Spencer Road in the Waterside area of Londonderry a short distance from the City Centre
- Current rental income of £13,092 per annum with potential to increase to £20,400 per annum
- Offers invited in the region of £130,000 reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 9.18% after allowing for normal purchasers costs of 4.88%
The property is a three storey mid terrace of traditional construction and comprises 3 no. 2 bedroom apartments. and retail unit on ground and basement levels extending to c. 1,152 sq. ft. The apartments are finished to include; • Plastered / painted walls and ceilings • Gas Fired Central Heating, Upvc Double Glazing • Carpeted flooring • Modern appliances
* Please note the ground floor and basement has been valued as residential for rating purposes, however HMO approval has been refused for this.
RATES We are advised by the Valuation and Lands Agency of the following;
Apartment A Capital Value: £45,000 Rate in the £ 2016/17: £0.008536 Estimated rates payable per annum: £384.12
Apartment B Capital Value: £45,000 Rate in the £ 2016/17: £0.008536 Estimated rates payable per annum: £384.12
Apartment C Capital Value: £47,000 Rate in the £ 2016/17: £0.008536 Estimated rates payable per annum: £401.19
Apartment D - Ground Floor & Basement Capital Value: £65,000 Rate in the £ 2016/17: £0.008536 Estimated rates payable per annum: £554.84
TITLE Title and contract are available for inspection by appointment only via; A&L Goodbody, 6th floor, 42-46 Fountain Street, Belfast, BT1 5EF Contact: Mark Blair Tel: 028 90 314 466 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FURTHER INFORMATION For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact: Contact: Andrew Lennon or Mark Riddell Tel: 028 90 241 500 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Simon Brien Residential Contact: Anton Dummigan or Simon Brien Tel: 028 90 668 888 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views