- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 Bed mid-terrace house in very convenient location close to Cashel town centre.
- Quiet cul-de-sac overlooking local resource centre, schools and playing fields.
- PVC Windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed yard/garden to rear with detached block-built garage.
- For Sale by Online Auction on 30th April 2021
- Front garden and driveway. Rear yard/garden. Block-built garage with double gated access from rear lane.
- Mains electricity, water, drainage.
Additional InformationREA Stokes and Quirke are delighted to offer for sale by Online Auction: REABidnowstokesandquirke on the 30th of April 2021 this conveniently located 3 bedroom mid-terrace house in a cul-de-sac location overlooking local resource centre, schools and playing fields. The property has the benefit a secure back yard/garden and detached garage which is accessed via a rear laneway. The property is in reasonable decorative order throughout with the benefit of PVC double glazing. The central heating system is oil fired.
- Hallway (4.70m x 1.70m 15.42ft x 5.58ft) Wainscotting. Tiled floor. Understairs storage.
- Sitting Room (4.20m x 3.70m 13.78ft x 12.14ft) Decorative surround open fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset. Tiled hearth. Corniced ceiling. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.60m x 5.00m 11.81ft x 16.40ft) Fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Wall to wall shelving in dining area. Gas hob. Electric double oven. Tiled floor. Double glazed doors to utility.
- Utility Room (2.00m x 3.00m 6.56ft x 9.84ft) Countertop / shelving. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Door to rear yard/garden.
- Bedroom 1 (4.00m x 3.60m 13.12ft x 11.81ft) Built-in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 3.50m 12.14ft x 11.48ft) Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.10m x 2.40m 10.17ft x 7.87ft) Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.20m 6.56ft x 7.22ft) W.c., w.h.b. Bath. Electric shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
- Garage (5.00m x 5.60m 16.40ft x 18.37ft) Block-built detached garage with galvanised roof. Pedestrian access from rear yard/garden. Double gated access from rear lane.
Schools near 123 Spafield CrescentVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »