- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Generous building site in a glorious coastal location - Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty & of Specific Scientific Interest
- Panoramic views over the entrance to Strangford Lough (The Narrows), the 19th century working lighthouse on Rock Angus, The tip of the Ards Peninsula, The Irish Sea and The Isle of Man
- Approximately 0.39 acre
- Outline planning permission granted for a detached home overlooking the shore
- Opposite a beautiful sandy beach and just up the road from Kilclief Castle and delightful coastal walks
- A few minutes drive from all the amenities and attractions of Strangford village
- Close to the National Trust property at Castle Ward, sailing and golf clubs
- Approximately 10 minutes from Ardglass and Downpatrick and less than an hour from Belfast
A modern coastal home with uninterrupted views is a rare commodity. The sale of this superb building site gives the lucky purchase an opportunity to create their dream home overlooking the sandy beach with unimpeded sunrises over the sea and the entrance to Strangford Lough at Kilclief and live an amazing lifestyle in a magical location. This is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and conservation, only a few minutes from the popular and picturesque village of Strangford and less than an hours drive from Belfast. It even enjoys a microclimate and is known to be among the driest and warmest places in Northern Ireland! For a private site visit and to discuss the planning permission in greater detail, please contact Michael Dunn in confidence.
From Strangford take the Shore Road. pass Kilclief castle and beach and continue along Shore Road. Building site is on the right hand side opposite the beach
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »