- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Attractive Detached Bungalow And Extensive Range Of Outbuildings Set On Nearly 15 Acres To Include Excellent Quality Agricultural Lands, Gardens And Hardstanding Areas
- Superb Rural Location Convenient To Hillsborough, Sprucefied And Lisburn / Panoramic Views
- 4 Link Shed And 3 Link Shed With Lean Too Plus Range Of Individual Stores And Stable Block
- Well Presented Bungalow Comprising Spacious Lounge/Dining Area And Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Adjoining WC) And Bathroom
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating System And Double Glazed Windows
- Gardens To Front Laid In Lawn
- Concrete Driveway Leading To Spacious Hard Standing And Parking Areas
An Attractive Detached Bungalow And Extensive Range Of Outbuildings Set On Nearly 15 Acres To Include Excellent Quality Agricultural Lands, Gardens And Hardstanding Areas
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood glazed and panelled entrance door.
- SPLIT LEVEL LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 8.42m x 5.15m (27' 8" x 16' 11")
Measurement taken to widest points. Stone fireplace and tiled hearth. Back boiler grate. Exposed brick wall and mock beam ceiling.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.72m x 3.24m (18' 9" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Oak effect doors. Laminated work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood and glazed back door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.68m x 3.36m (15' 4" x 11' 0")
Adjoining WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.28m x 3.96m (14' 0" x 12' 12")
Oak laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.28m x 3.6m (14' 0" x 11' 10")
- Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Tiled walls. Pine ceiling. Separate hotpress.
- Gardens to front laid in lawn and flowerbeds to rear. Concrete driveway leading to spacious hard standing and parking area. Spacious yard area with stable block with loose boxes. Large three link barn. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Upper yard area with large four link barn. Extensive range of storage buildings. 11 by 800 sq ft and 2 by 1600 sq ft ( sizes are estimated). All units have secure steel doors. Concrete road and hard standing area. Approximately 12 acres of good quality agricultural land. Please note, commercial rates apply to some of the outbuildings.
From Hillsborough Road proceed through Ravarnet, number 123 is on the left
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »