- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb semi detached with fantastic gardens.
- Extremely popular location.
- Close to schools, shops and transport links.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Living room with bay window and open plan to dining space.
- Separate fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Off road car-parking.
An impressive, beautifully presented semi detached home well placed with privately enclosed good-sized gardens in this highly popular residential location. With accessibility to an excellent choice of schools, shops and transport links to include both Belfast and Lisburn, this semi detached home is not to be missed. Three bedrooms. Living room with bay window and open plan to dining room. Separate fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite on first floor. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing. Off road car-parking. We strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC E51.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door entrance hall, wooden effect stripped floor, storage under stairs;
- Living Room 15'0 11'7 (4.57m 3.53m)
- Bay window, wooden effect stripped floor, access to;
- Dining room 10'3 8'9 (3.12m 2.67m)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, feature upvc double glazed double doors to enclosed, good sized gardens;
- Kitchen 9'9 8'9 (2.97m 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, upvc double glazed back door;
- First floor
- Landing - Hot press/storage;
- Bedroom 1 12'6 11'3 (3.81m 3.43m)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, attractive views over Countryside;
- Bedroom 2 11'10 11'5 (3.61m 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3 9'2 7'5 (2.79m 2.26m)
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially tiled walls and tiled floor, pvc stripped ceiling;
- Privately enclosed good sized rear garden and additional flagged patio, outside tap. Off street car-parking to front, double gates to further parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »