- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home with Excellent Views Across Rolling Countryside
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open to Breakfast Island and Living/Dining Space
- Living Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Large Family Room
- Cloakroom with WC
- Utility Room
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, with Main Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- Ample Driveway Parking, leading to Detached Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Gardens Laid in Lawns with Raised Timber Decked Area Ideal for Outside Entertaining
Additional InformationThis detached family home occupies an idyllic elevated position with fantastic views across rolling countryside.
Situated a short distance off the A1 dual carriageway, Edentrillick Road has become recognised locally as a hub of high quality individual properties enjoying that excellent blend of rural convenience, with easy access to Lisburn, Belfast, Newry, Dublin, local airports and beyond, and with all the local amenities of the beautiful village of Hillsborough on your doorstep.
Internally the property has been well maintained and offers ample family accommodation with three reception rooms and five double bedrooms with main bedroom incorporating en-suite. Externally the generous gardens are laid in lawns with a raised timber decked area ideal for barbecuing and summer entertaining.
Conveniently located to main arterial routes, and within the catchment area to a range of excellent schools, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a property of this nature and early viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Reclaimed exposed and treated wooden floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, reclaimed exposed and treated wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.68m (15' 8" x 12' 1")
Dual aspect windows, mature outlook and views across rolling countryside, cast iron gas stove.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.91m x 3.m (22' 8" x 9' 10")
Oak laminate wooden floor, mature outlook.
- 5.23m x 3.96m (17' 2" x 13' 0")
Range of high and low level units with granite worktops, space for Range Master cooker with extractor fan and canopy above with timber mantel, low voltage spotlight, breakfast island with granite worktops and built-in breakfast bar, reclaimed exposed and treated wooden floor, double sink unit with Belfast sink, mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, built-in wine rack, dual aspect windows, views across rolling countryside, open to ample living and dining space.
- LIVING/DINING SPACE:
- 6.02m x 3.84m (19' 9" x 12' 7")
Exposed and treated reclaimed wooden floor, uPVC patio doors to rear garden, additional patio doors to rear garden, cast iron wood burning stove with raised slate hearth and exposed brick recess, views across rolling countryside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.14m x 1.75m (13' 7" x 5' 9")
Range of low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, uPVC double glazed access door to rear, reclaimed exposed and treated wooden floor, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.89m x 4.65m (19' 4" x 15' 3")
Measurement at widest points.
Dual aspect windows, excellent views across rolling countryside.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, Velux window, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.62m x 3.89m (15' 2" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 2.49m (13' 6" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 3.58m (12' 9" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 2.57m x 2.51m (8' 5" x 8' 3")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, tiled splashback, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, chrome heated towel rail.
- Gardens approximately ¾ of an acre, tarmac sweeping driveway leading to ample parking for numerous cars, raised lawn ideal for children at play, mature trees and shrubs, PVC oil storage tank, mature trees, raised timber decking ideal for outdoor entertaining incorporating fantastic views across rolling countryside.
- 6.6m x 5.87m (21' 8" x 19' 3")
Electric roller shutter door, light and power.
Front gardens laid in lawns with mature trees and raised shrubs, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
Take Exit 7 from the M1, and continue on to the A1 in the direction of Hillsborough. Continue through Hillsborough Village. Turn Left on to Edentrillick Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »