- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern detached family home
- Immaculately presented throughout
- 4 bedrooms
- Kitchen/diner with central island
- Utility & cloakrooms
- Tiled family bathroom with bath & shower
- Detached garage/office/gym/utility room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front, side & rear in lawn with paved patio
Additional InformationCompleted just 4 years ago, this beautifully presented detached home maintains its luxury turnkey standard of finish and would make an enviable home for any discerning buyer.
The property offers 4 bedrooms, a luxury family bathroom with bath and separate shower, a lounge with dual aspects and ground floor utility and cloakrooms. The centrepiece of this fine home is the modern kitchen/diner with high gloss flooring, gloss finished units with woodblock effect worktops, central island, built in appliances, dining area and patio doors to the south facing rear garden - a real "wow" room. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there are gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with paved patio and a tarmac driveway leading to the detached garage which has been sub-divided to provide an office/gym/utility room with wall mounted electric heaters, perfect if you find yourself as one of the new "home workers".
This is a luxury detached home, at an attractive price on a commanding site. Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment via the agent so call now on 028 91 828 100.
- uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane leading to wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator, smoke alarm and storage cupboard. Stairs leading to first floor.
- 4.75m x 3.38m (15' 7" x 11' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. T.V, internet and phone point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 5.61m (11' 10" x 18' 5")
Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktops and matching island with stainless steel sink & integrated dishwasher. Integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Under pelmet lighting and recessed spotlights. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm. Patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.63m x 2.21m (5' 4" x 7' 3")
Range of cream units with wood effect rolledge worktops. Single panel radiator and gas boiler. Extractor fan. Upvc double glazed door to side.
- White wc and floating wash hand basin. Tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail and recessed spotlights.
- Roofspace access. Storage cupboard and smoke alarm.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising thermostatic cubicle shower, bath, wc and floating wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.07m (12' 11" x 10' 1")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.07m (11' 4" x 10' 1")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 2.46m (7' 5" x 8' 1")
Single panel radiator and built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.39m x 2.46m (7' 10" x 8' 1")
Single panel radiator and built-in storage.
- 4.01m x 2.51m (13' 2" x 8' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring, plumbed for washing machine, electric heaters, recessed spotlights and light & power points.
- STORE ROOM:
- 1.6m x 2.51m (5' 3" x 8' 3")
Roller door. Light point.
- Tarmac drive with path to front with lawn to front and side. Enclsoed rear lawn with paved patio area. Outside tap and light.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations
Travelling out of Newtownards along Donaghadee Road turn right into Cronstown Road and continue to a left into Regency Park. Follow the road all the way around to where number 122 is located at the end of the cul de sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »