- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxury Appointed Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary White Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Superb Position Within this Ever Popular Location
An extensively refurbished and modernised red brick semi detached villa holding a superb position within this most popular residential location. The luxury appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge with extended bathroom, feature sun room, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, master bedroom with deluxe en-suite shower room plus built-in mirrored slide robes, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has been maintained and presented to the highest standard throughout. A detached garage and private gardens combine with low outgoings and a most convenient location make this the period family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.42 x 3.78 (14'6" x 12'5")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor.
- Inner Lobby
- Hot press/copper cylinder, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.10 x 2.69 (10'2" x 8'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, tall fridge/freezer housing, glass display unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, chrome radiator, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Conservatory 3.45 x 3.86 (11'4" x 12'8")
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed French door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.87 x 2.13 (9'5" x 7'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.41 x 3.10 (7'11" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 3.12 (12'4" x 10'3")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, wood laminate floor, contemporary radiator.
- Detached Garage
- Oil fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio areas in brick paving, outside light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
55th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »