- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fully furnished 4 bedroom terrace with 2 full bathrooms!
- Living Area with separate kitchen to include appliances such as fridge freezer, washing machine, and new cooker
- 4 well proportioned double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with electric shower, and additional en-suite shower room off the top bedroom
- Enclosed yard to rear of property
- Property recently painted throughout
- New energy efficient Oil boiler (OFCH) and cavity wall insulation both installed in 2012, and uPVC double glazed throughout
- Registered as a House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO)
- Close to QUB and public transport links to UUJ
- Available 1st September 2019 – Will Go Quickly!!
Premier Student Property are delighted to bring to the rental market this excellent 4 bedroom property located on Dunluce Avenue, just off the Lower Lisburn Road. This property will be of particular interest to young professionals or students looking for quality accommodation in close proximity to the MBC building of Queens, the city hospital and transport links to the rest of the city.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
73rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »