- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- The property has previously been refurbished although has been vacant for some time and requires some TLC.
- Gas fired heating system and double glazed windows and rear door. Timber front door.
- Excellent property which we feel will be of interest to first time buyers or investors.
- Potential rental income - £550 per month.
- Well-proportioned accommodation within walking distance of public transport and local amenities.
- A few minutes drive from City Centre/ Lisburn Road/ Boucher Road and convenient to Belfast City Hospital and Royal Victoria Hospital.
Modernised and extended mid-terrace, two storey house situated in South Belfast in an area popular among first time buyers and investors.
Accommodation consists of ground floor - reception 1 with front aspect and reception 2 open plan to kitchen to rear. First Floor - two double bedrooms and shower room.
From City Centre proceed along Dublin Road, turn right into Donegall Road and continue over bridge. Take left into Donegall Avenue. Property is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »