- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Recently refitted Kitchen with Integrated appliances
- Utility Room
- Shower room on ground floor
- Bathroom on first floor
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Generous outside space
- 2 green fields (suitable for a paddock) Approximately 1.3 Acres
- Convenient to the village of Broughshane, Broughshane Primary School and Hazelbank Primary School
- Tarmac driveway
- Beautiful views of Slemish and the surrounding countryside
Additional InformationSometimes a property comes to market that ticks all the boxes; this may well be the one for you. Situated on a prominent and spacious site on the Carnlough line between the award-winning village of Broughshane and the East coast, Homes Independent bring to the market this beautifully renovated detached family home with beautiful views of Slemish. Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, bathroom, shower room and recently fitted kitchen and utility room, the accommodation will meet the needs of many family buyers. The property also benefits from 2 green fields at either side of the house making this a fantastic opportunity for those in the market for a lifestyle property. Contact the selling agent Homes Independent to arrange your personal viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With PVC front door. Stairs to first floor. Tiled flooring.
- 5.51m x 2.92m (18' 1" x 9' 7")
With a range of recently fitted eye and low level units, white ceramic sink and drainer. Space for fridge freezer, space for Rangemaster style over with hooded extractor fan over. Under pelmet lighting. Seating area with additional units. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring. Spotlighting to ceiling. Archway to Family Room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.53m (17' 9" x 11' 7")
With multi-fuel belly stove to tiled hearth. Wooden mantle. Two archways to Kitchen. Tiled flooring.
- 5.38m x 3.56m (17' 8" x 11' 8")
With coving to ceiling.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With under stairs storage cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.52m (10' 0" x 5' 0")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. PVC door to rear. Tiled flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.49m x 0.97m (8' 2" x 3' 2")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC. WHB. Redring shower enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Tiled flooring.
- With hotpress with shelved storage. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.84m (12' 0" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.62m (12' 11" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 2.59m (12' 9" x 8' 6")
With built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.18m (11' 9" x 10' 5")
With built-in wardrobes.
- 2.06m x 1.75m (6' 9" x 5' 9")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC. WHB. Bath with telephone shower. Tiled walls.
- Driveway leading from main Carnlough road up to property with pebbled borders with planted trees. Spacious yard to rear. Recently laid patio area making it ideal for Summer time entertaining. 2 green fields either side of house which may be suitable for use as a paddock or as grazing ground. There is no access to any other party making this a private and enclosed site. Beautiful views of Slemish and the surrounding countryside from all aspects of the property.
Carnlough Road, Broughshane
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »