- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Refurbished Spacious Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace Property Located just off the ever Popular Beersbridge Road in East Belfast
- Close Proximity to many Local Amenities, Ballyhackamore Village and Connswater Shopping Centre
- Arterial Transport Routes Linking the Purchaser to Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport for the Daily Commuter
- Open Plan Living Kitchen Area with Sleek Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room with Separate WC
- Fully Fitted Downstairs Bathroom with Showroom Specification and Soak away Shower Unit
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Private Rear Courtyard Laid in Black Composite Decking with Outside Tap and Light
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully refurbished three-bedroom mid-terrace property located just off the ever popular Beersbridge Road in East Belfast. With close proximity to a host of local amenities including Connswater shopping centre and Ballyhackamore Village as well as arterial transport links to Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport, this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential buyers.
Recently refurbished by the current owner throughout to a fantastic standard, the property comprises of: Open plan living kitchen area with original exposed brickwork, utility room with access to separate downstairs WC, downstairs fully fitted bathroom with soak away shower unit, three good sized bedrooms and an enclosed private rear courtyard. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
With many highly sought-after attributes and leaving nothing to do but move in, this property is sure to appeal to the first time buyer, downsizer, young family, investor and young professional alike. We therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed front door with glass inset into reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With original exposed brickwork, into open plan living/kitchen area.
- LIVING KITCHEN AREA:
- 3.71m x 3.84m (12' 2" x 12' 7")
at widest points
Dual aspect windows, kitchen with range of high and low level units, wooden laminate effect work surface, four ring touch screen ceramic hob with built-in oven and grill below, stainless steel extractor fan above, matt black drainer sink with matt black mixer tap, tiled splashback, built-in breakfast bar, generous under stairs storage cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, access door to enclosed rear yard, access to downstairs separate WC.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, corner wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, extractor fan.
- White suite comprising: wall hung WC, part tiled walls, floating wash hand basin with matt black mixer tap, corner soakaway shower unit with glass doors, matt black thermostatic control valve with up and over telephone hand unit and separate up and over rainfall headset, fully tiled walls, matt black heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Built-in storage cupboard housing Vokera gas boiler, access hatch to roofspace, original exposed brick.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.87m (12' 6" x 9' 5")
Wooden laminate effect flooring, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.24m (10' 3" x 7' 4")
at widest points
Outlook to rear, wooden laminate effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 1.96m (10' 6" x 6' 5")
at widest points
Wooden laminate effect floor.
- Enclosed private rear yard laid in black composite decking, bin storage, outside light and outside tap, rear door with access to alleyway for bins.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road from Ballyhackamore towards Belfast city centre turn left at the Beersbridge Road past Cyprus Avenue and Number 122 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »