- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful Semi-Detached House in Popular Locality
- Close to M1 & A1 Motorway Links & Sprucefield
- Three Bedrooms (Third ideally suited as a nursery/study/dressing room)
- Two Generous Reception Rooms on the Ground Floor
- New 'White Ash' Shaker style Cardy Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Luxury Fully Tiled Family Bathroom
- Convenient to Local Transport Lines & Within Walking Distance to Lisburn City Centre
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fully Re-Wired Electrics
- White Oak Internal Doors
- 'Sunwood' Venetian Blinds
- Front Garden Set in Easy Maintenance Gravel with Shrub Beds
- Tarmac Parking to Front & Side With Easy Maintenance Rear Garden
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this deceptively spacious semi-detached property which has just been recently renovated throughout. Finished to an exceedingly high standard to include a new Shaker Style 'Cardy' Kitchen it presents two generous ground floor reception rooms across the ground floor. The First floor presents a luxury Family Bathroom with three bedrooms (the third being ideally suited as a study/nursery/dressing room).
Set in an ever popular location on the Ballynahinch Road, just minutes' walk from Lisburn's City Centre and close to the M1 Saintfield Road Junction to Sprucefield and beyond.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate it high quality finish.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.85m x 4.4m (9' 4" x 14' 5")
(into bay) Feature pine fireplace with cast iron inlay, open fire, granite hearth, feature bay window.
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 4.45m x 3.03m (14' 7" x 9' 11")
Wall mounted electric fire, glazed solid wood door through to...
- 2.4m x 4.m (7' 10" x 13' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor, White Ash shaker style Cardy kitchen with range of high and low level units and wood look worktops to include integrated breakfast bar, Zanussi electric oven, Zanussi 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor and splashback, undercounter L.E.D strip lighting, space for washer, drier and upright Hotpoint fridge freezer in Gun Metal. spot lighting, uPVC double glazed door out to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.86m x 3.61m (9' 5" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.86m x 3.05m (9' 5" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3/STUDY):
- 2.44m x 1.66m (8' 0" x 5' 5")
Storage cupboard over stairs (water cylinder).
- Enclosed front garden with shrubs beds, wrought iron gates to tarmac driveway, paved to front door.
Fully enclosed rear yard/garden with concrete and raised patio area, rear shed and all very easily maintained.
When leaving Lisburn City centre via Union Bridge along Sloan Street, take the first right onto Young Street and then turn left into the Ballynahinch Road.
Travel along the Ballynahinch Road for approximately a quarter of a mile under the property is located on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »