121 Steeple Road,
Antrim, BT41 2LW
5 Bed Detached House
Offers over £485,000
Offers over £485,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 12 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 1 Mbps
- Spacious entrance hall with oak staircase to first floor / Access to Study 9'3 x 7'1 with double doors to built-in storage
- Lounge 15'8 x 14'5 with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows / Separate Dining room 15'8 x 11' with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Living room 15'7 x 14'5 with "Inglenook" style fireplace and large cast iron stove linked to central heating / Open to;
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Contrasting cream coloured "Welsh" style dresser and matching centre island / Polished granite and "but
- Integrated "Neff" 5 ring induction hob / "Airforce" extractor fan / "Electrolux" mid level double ovens / microwave / fridge and under counter "Liebherr" freezer / "Neff" integrated dishwasher
- Sunroom 13'8 x 11'9 with semi-vaulted ceiling / PVC double glazed French doors to rear / Superb views
- Rear hall with access to Ground Floor W/C and Utility with full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms to First Floor / Master with dressing room and two with ensuite (third bedroom plumbed for ensuite) / Family Bathroom 11'3 x 11' with luxury white suite / Second floor
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / Oak internal fire doors /
- Elevated site with stunning views / Tarmac drive and substantial parking / Detached double garage with loft above and twin electric roller doors / Gardens in neat lawn
On the first floor, the luxury bathroom suite benefits from a free-standing double ended bath and a large walk-in, fully tiled shower area with low threshold shower tray for easy access together with a feature "trough" style wall mounted wash hand basin. In addition to the main family bathroom, two of the four bedrooms benefit from luxury ensuites with a third bedroom fully plumbed but not used. In addition, the master bedroom has a full suite of built-in bed furniture comprising wardrobe, drawer set and matching bedside cabinets with access to a fully fitted dressing room providing all the storage any couple could wish for.
Only on full internal viewing can one begin to appreciate the quality of finish in this superb family home.
- PVC 6 panel entrance door with double glazed side lights and half moon over to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL 7.37m x 3.15m (24'2 x 10'4)
- Solid oak stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Two double radiators.
- LOUNGE 4.78m x 4.39m (15'8 x 14'5)
- Open fire with polished marble surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Dual aspect windows. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 4.78m x 4.39m (15'8 x 14'5)
- PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Large picture window to gable end. Light oak wood effect fully tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator. 6 pane part glazed door to entrance hall.
- STUDY 2.82m x 2.16m (9'3 x 7'1)
- Double doors to built-in storage with electric consumer board. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.75m x 4.39m (15'7 x 14'5)
- "Inglenook" style fire place with "tier" stone cladding to inner walls. Large glass fronted wood burner stove (linked to central heating). Slate hearth. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator. Fully tiled floor through double width opening to:
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 6.55m x 4.75m (21'6 x 15'7)
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting cream coloured "Welsh" style dresser with oak butchers block effect work surfaces. Glazed high level doors with inset glass shelving and low voltage down lights. Polished granite work surfaces to main kitchen units with inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer / boiling water tap. Matching up-stands and window sill. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Glazed display cabinet with inset glass shelving and low voltage down lights. Centre island in low level cream coloured "Shaker" style units, short chrome handles and polished granite work surfaces with matching up-stands. Pop up socket bank (3 plugs and 2 Usb points). Five seat raised oak butchers block breakfast bar. Concealed "push opening" storage cupboards below. Integral "Neff" 5 ring induction hob with "Airforce" feature slanted over head extractor (ideal for taller cooks) "Electrolux" mid level double oven/microwave and integral fridge. "Neff" integrated dish washer and "Liebherr" integrated freezer. Low level bench window seat with oak butchers block seat and low level drawer storage. Contrasting adjoining storage cabinets in light oak with polished granite work surfaces. Pop up socket bank (3 plugs and 2 Usb points). Low voltage down lights. Two double radiators. Fully tiled floor. 6 pane bevelled glass door to rear hall. Dual aspect windows. High level TV point. 6 pane bevelled glass door to:
- SUN ROOM 4.17m x 3.58m (13'8 x 11'9)
- Semi-vaulted ceiling. Dual aspect window with stunning views. Oak wood effect fully tiled floor. Two double radiators. PVC double glazed French doors to paved patio area at rear.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed stable door. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and modern wash hand basin in wall mounted vanity with feature "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Extractor fan. Feature Victorian style patterned fully tiled floor. Half wood panelled walls. Single radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.36m x 2.39m (7'9 x 7'10)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting oak effect work surfaces and matching up stands and window sills. Over window pelmets. Dual aspect windows. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and potential for tumble dryer. Full height storage larder. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR GALLERY LANDING 7.37m x 3.18m (24'2 x 10'5)
- with feature arched window. Vaulted ceiling to seating area. Access door to third storey staircase. Two double radiators.
- WALK-IN HOT PRESS 2.16m x 2.11m (7'1 x 6'11)
- Pressurised tank and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.78m x 3.45m (15'8 x 11'4)
- Full range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising four double wardrobes, 2 with mirrored insets, matching bed head, adjoining bed side cabinets and 5 drawer set. TV point. Double radiator.
- DRESSING ROOM 2.16m x 1.98m (7'1 x 6'6)
- (into built in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving) Over head lockers. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.46m x 1.96m (8'1 x 6'5)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C in wall mounted vanity with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled set quadrant shower cubicle with fixed drench head and separate wand style thermostatic shower. Hinged, curved doors. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Shaver point. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 4.80m x 3.38m (15'9 x 11'1)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding oak doors. Full range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising three double wardrobes (to include 2 with integral mirrors) and low level drawer set. Open shelving and matching corner study area with low level storage and knee recess. Oak work surfaces with matching up-stands. Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Views to rear. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.78m x 3.18m (15'8 x 10'5)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE 4.78m x 1.07m (15'8 x 3'6)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and modern wash hand basin in wall mounted vanity with "monobloc" mixer taps, tiled splash back and storage below. Large fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Gable end window. Designer upright radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 4.78m x 3.20m (15'8 x 10'6)
- Full range of built-in bedroom furniture in light oak "Shaker" style with three wardrobes to include one with built-in mirror and drawer set below. Open shelving. Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- STUDY / ENSUITE 2.62m x 1.07m (8'7 x 3'6)
- Plumbed for ensuite but currently fitted out as study with corner desk and built-in book shelving. Storage cupboard. Wall light point. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Wood laminate floor. White heated towel rail.
- BATHROOM 3.43m x 3.35m (11'3 x 11')
- Modern white suite comprising free standing double ended bath with polished chrome tap stand and attached shower wand. Push button low flush W/C. Large trough style modern wash hand basin in wall mounted vanity with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Matching wall mounted cabinet. Fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with low threshold shower tray and large glazed screen. "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Fully tiled floor and walls. Low voltage down lights. High level glazed panel for extra light. White designer radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING 5.77m x 3.71m (18'11 x 12'2)
- (max) Built-in display shelving with inset lighting. "His 'n hers" matching desks in oak effect with contrasting drawer sets. "Velux" double glazed roof light with built in blind. Two double radiators. Door to;
- BEDROOM / GAMES ROOM 7.04m x 3.89m (23'1 x 12'9)
- Display shelving. "Velux" double glazed roof lights and fire escape window with built in blinds. Three access points to eaves. Two double radiators.
- Twin decorative electric gates and matching pillars to tarmac drive. Parking for up to 6 cars. Front, side and rear garden in neat lawn. Four rail timber ranch style fencing to front. Paved pathway and tarmac path to potential water feature. Fully paved patio area and low level wall. Twin wall light points.
- DETACHED GARAGE 7.57m x 6.07m (24'10 x 19'11)
- Twin electric roller shutter doors. Seperate alarm. Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Oil fired boiler. Access to loft via fold out wooden ladder. PVC service door to side. PVC double glazed windows.
Two out door taps. Log store to rear. Enclosed PVC oil tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.