- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Bungalow
- Close to Stormont Parliament Buildings and Grounds, The Ulster Hospital and a Range of Shops and Restaurants
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Large Living Room with Fireplace
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Room (or Third Bedroom)
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Bathroom with Green Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking for a Number of Cars
- Well Manicured Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Mature Planting and Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Close to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Village and Belfast City Airport
Additional InformationThis attractive bungalow has been well maintained throughout. This home provides versatile accommodation with two double bedrooms, living room, separate dining room, which can be used as a third bedroom, spacious kitchen with casual dining area, and bathroom. All the rooms are of great proportion and the accommodation is easily suited to a range of purchaser including young family or those seeking bungalow style living, such as the retired market. The well manicured gardens to the rear are laid in lawns and there is driveway parking to the front for numerous cars. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating and garage.
This is an ideal location for commuting to work and schools via road and bus links. It also lies within walking distance to an excellent range of local schools and restaurants, including the famous S D Bell's Coffee Shop. The Ulster Hospital and Stormont Parliament Buildings are also close by.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed front door and side light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Part wood panelled walls, glazed inner door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.54m x 4.01m (18' 2" x 13' 2")
Tiled fireplace and hearth, outlook to front.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM (3):
- 4.42m x 3.58m (14' 6" x 11' 9")
Tiled fireplace and hearth, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.48m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
Built-in cupboards with additional built-in wardrobe, mature outlook to rear garden, built-in head board with side tables.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.69m (11' 9" x 8' 10")
Built-in wardrobe and extensive range of built-in cupboards, mature outlook to side, built-in head board with side cupboards.
- 5.56m x 3.51m (18' 3" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for oven, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, built-in glazed display unit, mature outlook to rear back garden, open to casual dining area, hatch to roofspace, access door to side.
- Light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with built-in shower screen and shower unit, hotpress, copper cylinder, built-in shelving above.
- Beautiful mature rear garden laid in lawns with boundary hedging and shrubs, outhouse with excellent storage.
- 5.51m x 2.77m (18' 1" x 9' 1")
Up and over door, built-in Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler.
Paved front driveway for parking for numerous cars, flowerbeds and shrubs.
Travelling along the Knock Road, in the direction of Sandown Road, Number 121 can be located on the right hand side at the corner of Knockvale Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »