This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Exceptional semi detached.
- Four good bedrooms.
- Two generous reception room.
- Large fitted kitchen.
- Luxury white bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazed windows.
- Gas central heating.
- Extensive rear gardens.
An exceptional red brick semi detached period home that enjoys an extensive, slightly elevated position fronting the established Glen Road. Four good bedrooms / two generous reception rooms ( both with bay windows ). Luxury fitted kitchen. Luxury white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves and fascia, gas central heating system. Detached garage. Extensive, lawned, private and mature rear gardens. Good fresh, youthful, decoration throughout. Walking distance to leading schools, churches, excellent transport links, well worth viewing. EPC D58
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, wooden effect strip floor, cornicing, cloaks space understairs.
- LOUNGE 14'3 x 11'10 (4.34m x 3.61m)
- Feature fireplace with inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor, cornicing, bay window.
- LIVING ROOM 13'6 x 12'2 (4.11m x 3.71m)
- Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth and plumbed for gas fire, parquet wood block flooring, cornicing, bay window.
- KITCHEN 23'4 x 7'10 (7.11m x 2.39m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, underoven, breakfast bar, feature tiled floor, Upvc double glazed double doors, gas boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'11 x 12'0 (4.55m x 3.66m)
- Bay window, wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9 x 10'10 (3.58m x 3.30m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 9'7 x 7'0 (2.92m x 2.13m)
- BEDROOM 4 9'3 x 7'11 (2.82m x 2.41m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, electric shower unit with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway to front and side, extensive lawns, mature rear gardens, landscaped and secluded.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views