- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached house
- Living room with feature arch window
- Kitchen/dining area with polished tiled floor
- Spacious reception hall and landing
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Three bedrooms (one with ensuite)
- Enclosed stoned garden and raised decked patio to rear
- Ample parking
- Excellent decorative order
- Ideal main home/holiday home
Additional InformationA superb semi-detached house situated in a much sought-after location, just off Ballywillan Road convenient to Royal Portrush Golf Course, East Strand Beach, Portrush town centre, and a vast array of local amenities. The well-proportioned accommodation provides spacious reception hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, utility room, and downstairs cloakroom with wc. On the first floor there are three bedrooms (master with ensuite), spacious landing, and family bathroom. The impressive fully enclosed stoned rear garden and raised decked patio is perfect for outdoor entertaining. The property benefits from a large detached garage, ample parking, oil fired central heating, and uPVC double glazed windows. We recommend internal inspection at the earliest opportunity to appreciate the many fine qualities this property has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Covered entrance porch.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- PVC partly glazed front door, semi solid wooden floor, telephone point, understairs storage cupboard.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.969m x 3.472m (16' 4" x 11' 5")
Feature fireplace with painted wooden surround, cast iron inset, and slate hearth. Semi solid wooden floor, television and telephone points.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.265m x 3.439m (13' 12" x 11' 3")
High and low level shaker style units, contrasting work tops, under lights, pelmet, high level glazed display unit, larder cupboard. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer, plumbed for dishwasher. Built-in hob and oven, stainless steel extractor fan. Recessed spot lights, tiled between units, and polished tiled floor. Feature corner window.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.763m x 1.961m (9' 1" x 6' 5")
High and low level shaker style units, contrasting work top. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge, extractor unit. Half glazed PVC door.
- Spacious landing, access to roofspace, hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.964m x 3.484m (16' 3" x 11' 5")
Telephone point. Ensuite Shower Room: Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.444m x 2.779m (11' 4" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.006m x 2.377m (9' 10" x 7' 10")
- White suite comprising inset bath, fully tiled surround, vanity sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splashback, low flush WC. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Mira Go' electric shower. Chrome towel radiator, recessed spot lights, extractor fan, and tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Fully enclosed rear garden, extensive stoned area, raised decked area, raised shrub beds, outside lights, outside water tap. Stoned front garden and stoned driveway leading to:
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.719m x 5.194m (18' 9" x 17' 0")
Roller door, pedestrian side door, power and light.
Travelling from Crocknamack Road turn onto Ballywillan Road, continue along and turn left into Ballywillin Crescent. Turn right to stay on Ballywillin Crescent where you will find Number 121 situated at the end on the left-hand side of the cul-de-sac.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »