- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Stone Farmhouse Ready for Extensive Modernisation and Extension or Potential Site for Replacement Dwelling subject to planning
- Farmhouse Currently has a Woodchip Boiler System
- House, Yard & Gardens are 2 Acres with and an Additional 16 Acres of Agricultural Land which Borders the Dwelling & Outbuildings.
- Range of outbuildings with stables, sheds and work spaces
- Full planning approval granted for Den and Garages and 5 Banks of Solar Power (Plans Available to View on Request)
- Offering Endless Potential for someone with an Equestrian Interest or for someone wishing to work from home
- Convenient to many towns; 3 miles from Ballynahinch, 3 miles to Crossgar, 8 miles to Downpatrick and 5 miles to Saintfield & 21 miles to Belfast
- Ideal for any growing family who enjoys the country lifestyle with many local schools in the area
Additional InformationNestling in the heart of the County Down countryside, this beautiful stone farmhouse offers super potential for extensive refurbishment and extension to its former glory or as a building site for replacement dwelling (all subject to planning). The meticulous attention to detail and acceptance of only the highest standard sets this fine site apart from many.
The house, yard and gardens are two acres with and an additional 16 acres of agricultural land which borders the dwelling and outbuildings. There is an extensive yard with stables, workshop and sheds. This is a most appealing country residence, convenient to many local towns and the amenities that they have to offer, it is a short drive from Belfast and easy commuting distance travelling South as well.
From Ballynahinch centre take Crossgar Road and continue for three miles take fork on right and the lane is the first on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »