120A The Burn Road,
Parkgate, Ballyclare, BT39 0RE
3 Bed Detached House
Offers around £365,000
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Ballyclare)
Offers around £365,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Superb Detached Family Home
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Energy- Efficient Airtight 'Smart Home' With Heat Recovery System
- Master Suite On Ground Floor Comprising Dressing Room And En Suite
- Luxury Quality Hand Painted Shaker Kitchen With Centre Island And Walk In Larder
- Highly Regarded Picturesque Rural Location
- Unspoilt Rural Aspect Over Surrounding Fields
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating/ Utility Room
Designed and built by the present vendors this superb detached property is highly energy efficient with a sophisticated heat recovery system, CCTV, Integrated WiFi system and integrated TV system in all bedrooms. With a master suite including walk through dressing room and deluxe modern en suite, a magnificent open plan living/ kitchen area with feature vaulted ceiling and a luxury hand painted shaker kitchen with centre island and walk in larder. This home is perfectly positioned in a highly desirable semi rural location close to Templepatrick, Parkgate and Ballyclare. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- With feature painted panelled walls. Dual wall light facility. Exposed hardwood flooring.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c and vanity unit with wash hand basin. Half painted panelled walls.
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING/ KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 9.98m x 7.85m (32'9" x 25'9")
- At max. Luxury shaker style fitted kitchen with contrasting centre island. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted hand painted shaker style units with contrasting granite work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Space for range style cooker. Integrated dish washer. Fixed centre island with solid wood worksurfaces and breakfast bar style return for casual dining with fitted shaker style base units in contrasting colour.
- WALK IN LARDER CUPBOARD 1.93m x 1.42m (6'4" x 4'8")
- LIVING/ DINING AREA
- Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove. Twin sets of PVC double glazed doors to decked area and gardens. Feature vaulted ceiling.
Staircase to first floor gallery landing area.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.43m x 1.91m (11'3" x 6'3")
- Tiled floor. Fitted with a range of low level base units. Single drainer sink unit. Hatch to extensive loft area, extensive storage facility. Fully floored insulated with power and light. Door to garden.
- MASTER SUITE BEDROOM 1 4.57m x 2.90m (15'0" x 9'6")
- Dual window aspect with wall light facility, ceiling fan and bedside lamp circuits.
- DRESSING ROOM 1.98m x 2.01m (6'6" x 6'7")
- Fitted with a bespoke range of integrated hanging space and box shelving units and storage bays. Through to:-
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising large fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower, button flush w.c. and vanity unit with wash hand basin. Half painted panelled walls. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR GALLERY LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 2 4.50m x 2.90m (14'9" x 9'6")
- Wall light facility, ceiling fan and bedside lamp circuits.
- BEDROOM 3 4.50m x 2.54m (14'9" x 8'4")
- Views over field to front. Wall light facility, ceiling fan and bedside lamp circuits.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising vanity unit with wash hand basin, panelled bath with thermostatically control shower and shower screen and button flush w.c. Half painted panelled walls. Velux window.
- Private parking forecourt to front and side with recessed parking bay suitable for a number of vehicles.
Screened by stone wall.
Private enclosed garden to rear and side in lawn screened by mature hedgerow with Damson and Bramley apple trees.
Feature decked area. Perfect for evening entertaining with fixed canopy.
Outside garden room/summer house - fully insulated, double glazed, perfect all year round outside additional living space.
Garden shed 8ft x 6ft approximately.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing