- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 12th Floor Apartment in a Prime City Centre Location
- Lounge with Dining Area
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Secure Residents Parking Space
- Gas Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Extremely Convenient to Many Local Amenities Including Shops, Restaurants and Public Transport
- Located at the Entrance to Belfast City Hospital
- Within a Few Minutes Walk of Queens University
- Currently Let at £500 per month until End August 2019
Additional InformationThis extremely well presented apartment is situated in a prime location just off Lisburn Road at the entrance to Belfast City Hospital.
The property offers bright accommodation with a lounge with dining area open plan to kitchen and double bedroom and a shower room with white suite.
In addition the property benefits from allocated parking.
Within a few minutes walk of both Queen's University and Belfast City centre this property is ideal for investors or owner occupiers and viewing is highly recommended
- Secure communal front door leading to communal entrance hall with communal sitting area, stairs and lift to
- Communal landing, front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.47m x 3.35m (14' 8" x 11' 0")
(at widest points to include kitchen area) Wood flooring
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.74m (12' 4" x 9' 0")
Wood flooring, built in robe
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan, gas fired boiler
- Remote control electric gates to residents parking space
Coming out of Belfast on Lisburn Road, turn right in to Jubilee Road as if going in to Belfast City hospital and Bradbury Court is on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »