This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Fully furnished Twelfth floor penthouse apartment
- 2 bedrooms, both enjoying stunning River & City views, master with ensuite
- Open plan living, dining, Kitchen area
- Views across Belfast City and Titanic Quarter, Belfast Harbour
- Superb Italian Kitchen with integrated German appliances and contemporary bathroom suites by Porcelanosa
- Private lift access to 12th floor
- Secure basement parking
- State of the art multi media technology system
Additional InformationRising Majestically on the banks of the River Lagan, ‘The Boat’ is Belfast’s most iconic City Centre landmark building.
This fully furnished twelfth floor 2 bedroom penthouse features solid wooden floors, Italian kitchen with 'Miele' appliances and interactive state of the art multi media technology system. Bathrooms are kitted out with Porcelanosa white suites. The apartment comes with private secure access and 1 private parking space via one of Northern Irelands only car lifts.
The apartment is set on the 12th floor with stunning views over Belfast City Centre, Belfast Lough & across Titanic Quarter, this property is one of a kind. The apartment boasts two balconies, one off the main living area and a large balcony south facing accessed from both bedrooms.
Local amenities to include shops, bars, restaurants, cinema are a short stroll away. Near by is Victoria Square Shopping Centre, Saint Anne’s Square and Belfast city airport is within a 10 minute drive.
The apartment is one of only 8 apartments in the building, the ground - 9th floors are commercial, the apartments are located from floor 10-14.
- LEVEL 12
- LIVING/DINING:20' 2" x 16' 8" (6.15m x 5.08m)
- KITCHEN:10' 11" x 7' 10" (3.33m x 2.39m)
- BATHROOM:8' 2" x 6' 11" (2.49m x 2.11m)
- MASTER BEDROOM:17' 1" x 10' 1" (5.21m x 3.07m)
- ENSUITE:10' 8" x 4' 4" (3.25m x 1.32m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 9" x 9' 4" (3.28m x 2.84m)
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views