- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Extended Victorian Terrace
- Immense Feeling of Warmth and Character
- High Level of Insulation to Exterior Walls
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary Designed Kitchen Extension
- Impressive Sunken Patio Area
- Private Off-Street Parking
- Striking High Gloss Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Luxury First-Floor Bathroom
- Modern and Period Colour Scheme Throughout
Additional InformationThis exceptional family home has been extended, modernised and painstakingly restored to its former glory. Newly installed cornice and ceiling roses, panelled doors, moulded architraves, skirtings and antique brass door furniture are only some of the features of this fine home and are sure to appeal to the most discerning purchaser.
An impressive lounge with a hole-in-the-wall reclaimed brick fireplace leads into
a contemporary rear extension with a two-tone high gloss kitchen, fully integrated appliances and a central island unit. The extension opens onto a private sunken patio area with garden lighting for alfresco dining.
On the first floor, there is a luxury bathroom with a double-ended bath and a walk-in shower cubicle featuring a thermostatic drencher head. Mood lighting in the bath surround creates a tranquil atmosphere. Four generously sized bedrooms are spread over two floors. Sea views from the two front bedrooms create a pleasant outlook over Belfast lough.
Private off-street parking at the rear of the property is a major bonus for town centre living. Local amenities including; the Royal Ulster Yacht Club, Bangor Marina and picturesque coastal walks are within close proximity.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a distinctive family home in a much sought after location in Bangor and should not to be missed.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Cornice. Ceiling roses. Part panelled walls.
- LOUNGE 26'3" x 10'6" at widest point (8.00m x 3.20m at widest point)
- Open fireplace with reclaimed brick surround and hearth. Walnut strip wood flooring. Cornice. Ceiling roses. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LUXURIOUS KITCHEN 15'10" x 13'0" (4.83m x 3.96m)
- Range of white and grey gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Feature central island with pull-out power points and USB port, integrated sound bar. Built-in Belling 4 ring ceramic hob and double oven cooker and Lewis extractor fan and light. Integrated washer/dryer. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- 1½ tub single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Italian Porcelain tiled floor. 10 Downlights.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with brand new Vokera gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 14'1" x 12'7" (4.29m x 3.84m)
- Impressive bay window with sea glimpses over Irish Sea. Cornice. Ceiling Rose. Walnut strip wood flooring.
- SUMPTUOUS BATHROOM
- White suite comprising: Panelled double ended bath with bath filler and feature mood lighting creating a tranquil atmosphere. Walk-in shower cubicle with Drencher Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with Monobloc tap. W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Part panelled walls. Italian Porcelain tiled floor.
- Panelled ceiling. 6 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 13'2" x 8'4" (4.01m x 2.54m)
- Cast iron fireplace.
- STAIRS TO 2ND FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 3 12'11" x 9'9" (3.94m x 2.97m)
- Built-in shelving unit. Sea glimpses over Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM 4 12'10" x 8'4" (3.91m x 2.54m)
- Cast iron fireplace. Double glazed window.
- Paved path leading to front entrance door.
- Sunken private paved patio area with feature lighting. Steps leading to gravelled parking area for up to two cars, rope lighting.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »