- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Prime Residential Property In The Heart Of Stranmillis Village
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Attractive Mid Terrace With Accommodation Laid Over 3 Floors
- 7 Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area
- Two Shower Rooms & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Rear Yard & Front Forecourt
- Fully Let To June 2022 With An Annual Income Of Approximately £20,000
- Popular & Exceptionally Convenient Location In Heart Of Stranmillis Village Within Walking Distance Of Queen's University, & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to acquire a prime residential property located in the heart of Stranmillis Village, which over the years has been regarded as an area offering the most secure property investment.
The current market continues to demonstrate demand, and the continued commercial and residential development within the vicinity should underpin future investment.
This particular property is attractive from an external appraisal, and provides a layout of 7 bedrooms, spacious living room with kitchen and dining area, together with 2 shower rooms, and downstairs cloakroom. In addition, the property benefits from fully enclosed rear yard area.
The subject property is fully let to June 2022, with an annual return of in excess of £20,000.
Viewing of this exceptional opportunity is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.96m x 3.76m (13' 0" x 12' 4")
- 3.35m x 3.23m (11' 0" x 10' 7")
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.79m x 2.84m (19' 0" x 9' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Cooker. Fridge and washing machine. Access to rear yard.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.89m (17' 3" x 12' 9")
- 3.35m x 3.23m (11' 0" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM / STORE / STUDY:
- 2.9m x 2.59m (9' 6" x 8' 6")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 3.66m x 2.51m (12' 0" x 8' 3")
- 3.4m x 2.87m (11' 2" x 9' 5")
- No access at time of valuation.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Enclosed yard area to rear, and forecourt garden to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »