120 Pond Park Road,
Lisburn, BT28 3RE
5 Bed Detached House
Last listed at Offers around £425,000
Highest download speed: 80 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 20 Mbps
Very well presented and maintained throughout by the current owner this deceiving property boasts fantastic spacious internal accommodation as well as spacious lawns and parking.
Only a few minutes drive to all amenities including schools, shops, supermarkets and much more as well as excellent transport links to surrounding towns and cities this property is a must see and will be of particular interest to families looking an easy school commute, those working from home and those seeking the option of ‘granny flat’ accommodation.
Viewing is highly recommended by appointment to fully appreciate all this stunning home has to offer.
Accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Dining/Living Area, Utility, Lounge, 4 Bedrooms (master with Ensuite Shower Room and bedroom 4 currently used as study) Sunroom, Bathroom, stairs to lower level basement with Games/Play Room, Bedroom 5 and spacious Store Room with separate access to front. Double width garage.
Natural gas central heating.
Double glazed wood frame windows.
Location; Off Pond Park Road.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door with bevelled double glazed insets. Attractive wood flooring. Single panel radiator. Two storage cupboards.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA:
- 9.09m x 7.7m (29' 10" x 25' 3")
High and low level fitted units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for range cooker. Built-in microwave. Built-in dishwasher. Space for refrigerator/freezer. Granite worktops. Island with breakfast bar. Attractive tiled floor. Built-in wine cooler. Double aspect windows. Two double panel radiators. Gas fire with raised hearth.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.04m x 2.44m (13' 3" x 8' 0")
High and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator.
- 5.56m x 4.8m (18' 3" x 15' 9")
Open fire with granite hearth and marble mantle. Wood flooring. Wall lights. Two single panel radiators. French doors to hall. Sliding doors to Sun Room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.39m x 4.27m (14' 5" x 14' 0")
Tiled floor. Double panel radiator. Double doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.63m (14' 4" x 11' 11")
Wood flooring. Built-in wardrobe leading to Ensuite.
- White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap. Shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Ladder style heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.35m (11' 11" x 11' 0")
Single panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.74m (11' 1" x 9' 0")
Single panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe. Vanity wash hand basin with hot and cold taps.
- STUDY/BEDROOM 4:
- 4.04m x 3.2m (13' 3" x 10' 6")
Built-in desk. Shelving, drawers and cupboards. Single panel radiator.
- 4.17m x 2.74m (13' 8" x 9' 0")
White suite comprising low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, freestanding bath with mixer tap, walk in shower cubicle with sunken shelf. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Two ladder style heated towel rails.
- Stairs to lower level basement with single panel radiator.
- GAMES/PLAY ROOM
- 3.71m x 4.42m (12' 2" x 14' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.6m x 3.76m (15' 1" x 12' 4")
Single panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe and access to further basement area with potential to further utilise the space.
- LARGE STORE:
- 7.57m x 3.18m (24' 10" x 10' 5")
Vinyl tile effect flooring. Single panel radiator. Door to front.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 5.11m (18' 0" x 16' 9")
Electric up and over door. Power points.
- Sweeping tarmac driveway to front providing spacious parking. Well maintained front lawn with mature trees. Stocked beds. Steps and paved path to separate basement door/access. Spacious paved patio area to rear with raised beds. Spacious well maintained rear lawn bordered by fence with stunning elevated views over Lisburn, surrounding countryside and further afield. Outside lighting. Water tap.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither Bill McCann Estate Agency, nor any person in its employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Bill McCann Estate Agency has not tested any equipment, apparatus, fittings or services and cannot verify that these are in working order.
- Disclaimer: Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property to determine its suitability for your space requirements.
Off Pond Park Road.
Click here to view the 3D tour