- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent semi-detached family home located in a most convenient and highly sought after location just off Finaghy Road North
- Large living room with cosy wood burning stove and granite hearth
- Dining room with sliding patio door onto privately enclosed rear garden with decked patio area
- Fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built in sliding wardrobes
- Contemporary first floor bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating, double glazed windows
- Detached garage with light and power, secure driveway with ample parking
Additional InformationExcellent opportunity to purchase a bright and spacious semi-detached family home in a popular and extremely convenient location just off Finaghy Road North. Within close proximity is leading schools, shops, restaurants and public transport links to Belfast City Centre. Internally the property is beautifully presented throughout comprising of a large living room with wood burning stove, double doors into a good sized dining room with solid wood flooring and separate kitchen. Upstairs there is a modern family bathroom, three well-proportioned bedrooms, master with sliding mirror wardrobes and ladder access into a floored roof space providing additional storage. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, beautiful front and rear gardens with decked patio area, detached garage with light and power including ample driveway parking. Ready to move into, this property will no doubt appeal to a range of potential buyers, early viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.84m (13' 1" x 12' 7")
(into chimney). Feature bay window, wood burning stove with granite hearth and surround. Double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 2.72m (12' 3" x 8' 11")
Solid oak foor, sliding patio door onto paved patio area.
- 3.73m x 2.21m (12' 3" x 7' 3")
Range of high and low level units, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, uPVC door onto rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising bath with overhead Mira shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
(into robe). Built-in sliding mirror wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
Laminate floor, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.06m (9' 7" x 6' 9")
Laminate floor, built-in storage cupboard.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- Light and power.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.89m x 2.95m (19' 4" x 9' 8")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Driveway to front and side. Well maintained private enclosed rear garden, decking.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road continue to Finaghy Crossroads and turn right onto Finaghy Road North. Take first right after crossing the railway bridge into Orchardville Avenue and right again into Orchardville Crescent.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
94th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »