- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning, Recently Refurbished And Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Full Turnkey Finish, With A Modern Specification
- Excellent Location Close To Many Local Amenities, Main Arterial Routes And Public Transport Services
- Many Leading Primary, Secondary And Grammar Schools Close At Hand
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Bay Window
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Appliances Open To -
- Kitchen From Johanna Montgomery Design In Zurfiz Dust Grey
- Family Room With Dining Area And Sliding Doors To Rear Garden
- Separate Utility Room & Downstairs W.C
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Luxury First Floor Family Bathroom Complete With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Heating & Insulation Throughout
- Landscaped, Private Rear Garden And Loose Stone Patio Area
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles Leading To Detached Garage
- High Level Of Quality Finish Throughout
Additional InformationStunning semi-detached family home perfectly located off the Upper Lisburn Road, South Belfast. The property benefits from close proximity to a wide range of local amenities, shops and bus and rail services linking Belfast City Centre and Lisburn.
The present owners have finished this fine home to an exceptional standard and the turnkey finish leaves little for the new owner to do but move in. In brief the house comprises of a bright and spacious bay fronted living room, modern kitchen open to a family room with dining area, utility room and downstairs w.c cloakroom on the ground floor. Three generous bedrooms are to the first floor along with a luxury bathroom with free standing bath and a corner shower cubicle.
The property further benefits from driveway parking to the front and side, leading to a detached garage, and a private rear garden laid in lawn with patio.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door with stain glass, side and over windows, Herring Bone wooden block floor, cornicing, plate rack, painted wooden panelled walls, under stair storage
- W.C CLOAKS:
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin, Mosaic tiled floor, stained glass window
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.68m (13' 1" x 12' 1")
Measurement into bay. Hole in wall fireplace with slate hearth, cornicing
- KITCHEN / DINING / FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.32m x 5.97m (24' 0" x 19' 7")
Kitchen - Contemporary fitted kitchen, excellent range of high and low level units with chrome handles, marble effect work surfaces with matching upstand, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome taps, integrated oven with four ring halogen hob and chrome extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, porcelain tiled floor, spotlighting
Dining / Living Room - hole in wall fireplace with slate hearth, spot lighting, twin Velux windows, vaulted ceiling, matching tiled floor, sliding patio door to rear garden
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 2.06m (7' 0" x 6' 9")
Further range of units, plumbed for washing machine, Combi gas boiler
- Access to roof space, feature stained window
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.66m (12' 1" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.66m (12' 1" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 2.11m (7' 1" x 6' 11")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising of a low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, free standing bath with chrome fittings, corner tiled shower cubicle, heated chrome towel radiator, feature floor and wall tiling, extractor fan, spot lighting
- DETACHED WOODEN GARAGE:
- 4.8m x 3.07m (15' 9" x 10' 1")
Up and over door
- Brick entrance pillars and front walls, tarmac driveway with parking for several cars.
Pedestrian gate leading to further tarmac area for storage.
Extensive rear garden laid in lawn with timber fencing and mature hedging.
Patio laid in loose stone. Outside tap, uPVC soffits and guttering.
Travelling along the Upper Lisburn Road away from Belfast, Locksley Park is located on the left hand side approximately half a mile from the Kings Hall. No. 120 is on left hand side after approximately 500m
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
90th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »