- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous, extended and renovated family home in consistently popular location
- True turn-key condition with modern touches and feature period features
- Living room with attractive bay window and hole in the wall fireplace
- Family room with porcelain tiled floor open plan to dining room leading on to the rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and separate utility room
- Ground floor WC, first floor bathroom with free-standing bath and corner shower cubicle
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Generous driveway parking, utilities area/storage, detached garage and extensive level rear garden
- Mains gas heating, majority double glazing and high level of insulation throughout
- Excellent proximity to leading local schools and a multitude of conveniences
Additional InformationJust off the Upper Lisburn Road this fabulous family home is therefore most convenient to a diverse range of amenities including many leading schools, convenience shops, bus and rail halts, popular bar-restaurants and excellent parks including the Lagan Meadows and Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon's.
The accommodation has recently been refurbished and extended to offer a spacious living room with feature bay window and hole in the wall fireplace, family room open-plan to dining room which opens out to the rear garden, contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and separate utility room, ground floor wc, first floor bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally there is good driveway parking, a storage area for bins and other utilities, spacious detached garage and a fantastic rear garden with patio area and lawn, a great al fresco space for entertaining and relaxing
Superbly presented throughout and suitable to a range of buyers we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood front door with stain glass insets, side and over panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature reclaimed Herring Bone wood block floor, cornice ceiling, plate rack, painted wood panelled walls, cubby hole under stairs.
- Modern low flush suite, wood panelled walls, Mosaic tiled floor, stain glass window.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.68m (13' 1" x 12' 1")
(into bay) Hole in the wall fireplace with slate hearth, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.68m (12' 11" x 12' 1")
Hole in the wall fireplace with slate hearth, recessed spotlights, porcelain tiled floor. Open to . . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 3.18m (10' 11" x 10' 5")
Matching tiled floor, recessed spotlights, twin Velux windows, feature sliding patio door.
- 3.4m x 2.13m (11' 2" x 7' 7")
Contemporary fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, marble effect worksurfaces and integrated stainless steel oven and 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, matching tiled floor, recessed spotlights. Door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 2.06m (7' 0" x 6' 9")
Further range of units, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, Combi gas boiler.
- Access to roofspace, feature stain glass window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.66m (12' 1" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.66m (12' 1" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 2.11m (7' 1" x 6' 11")
- 3.45m x 2.08m (11' 4" x 6' 10")
(at widest points) Luxury white bathroom suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail. feature floor and wall tiling, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Brick entrance pillars and front wall to tarmac driveway with good parking and turning.
Bespoke pedestrian gate to further tarmac area for utility and storage leading to. . .
- DETACHED WOODEN GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
- Rear patio area in lose stones leading to extensive level lawn with boundary fencing and hedging. Outside tap.
uPVC sofits and guttering.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road continue approx. half a mile past the Kings Hall and turn left into Locksley Park. Number 120 will be on the left hand side after approx. 500m.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »